The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A driven and innovative marketing specialist who can be the guardian of any brand. Maxine gets great satisfaction out of promoting a brand she truly believes in, and in seeing it grow as more and more people become aware of it. She understands that first impressions can last a lifetime and values the importance of making a good lasting impact. Her key skills include, but are not limited to creating strategies that change how people perceive a brand and improving product sales and market share. On a personal level she is someone who believes in being totally honest with those she leads, as its only then that people who are failing can really improve. Right now, she is looking for a suitable position with a company that has a collaborative environment where anyone from the most senior managers to the most junior salespeople can challenge and empower each other.
BRAND MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for making sure the organisation’s advertising and marketing activities sends out the right image about the company’s brand.
- Identifying all the potential areas a brand must invest in to get noticed.
- Outlining the key qualities and benefits the brand offers to its clients.
- Making sure that the brand message is consistent across all the various publicity and advertising campaigns.
- Working closely with product developers, researchers and marketing personnel to come up with new ideas.
- Attending product launches, conferences and exhibitions.
- Involved in the production of TV adverts, online campaigns as well as newspaper and magazine advertisements.
- Checking marketing copy for mistakes and signing off article literature.
- Writing and presenting reports to clients and senior management.
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Holding organised, efficient and effective meetings.
- Maintaining the company’s web site and social media accounts and keeping them populated with relevant content.
- Ensuring consistency of all advertising, promotions and communications across platforms.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager on a weekly basis.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of pitching, initiating and leading successful multi-channel branding and communications projects end-to-end.
- Know how to use internal and external communication channels to build a brand and get a message across.
- Predicting future trends.
- Previous experience of working for both consultancies and in-house marketing departments.
- An ability to react quickly to changing situations and deliver at pace.
- Building a deep understanding of the target consumer audience.
- Can deal with the stress of being in the firing line.
- Willing to work evenings and weekend to meet deadlines.
- Calm and confident when dealing with stressful situations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Brand Manager cover letters
Brand Manager cover letter
Brand Manager cover letter example 1
Brand Manager cover letter example 2
Brand Manager cover letter example 3
Brand Manager cover letter example 4
Brand Manager cover letter example 5
Brand Manager cover letter example 6