The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Whatever it takes, Maxine will deliver, on budget, on time and always way above expectations. She will work tirelessly to make sure that every aspect of the brand strategy is just right. You can rely on her to find out what makes a brand unique and then communicate it to the world. At the moment she works for …………….., where she is in charge of shaping the company’s outward image and ensuring that it resonates with current and potential customers. Through her career she has learnt how to identify and address the barriers that are stopping things from going forward. You can be assured that she will control the look of your company’s brand like it was her own. Right now, she is looking for a role that will offer her a basic salary that can be bolstered by potentially high on-target earnings.
BRAND MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for ensuring that every penny of a branding budget delivers value for money.
- Establishing the brands mission statement.
- Researching what other similar brands are doing in the marketplace.
- Managing, creating and delivering high quality and effective marketing materials in-house that aligns correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Involved in overseeing advertising, design and events.
- Organising product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
- Representing the company at creative meetings as well as events.
- Ensuring that marketing and advertising agencies respect the brand purpose and guidelines throughout every communication.
- Evaluating the reaction to marketing campaigns.
- Identifying clear objectives for a branding project before it is launched.
- Ensuring that every project runs as smoothly as possible with no dramas along the way.
- Managing the relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Aligning the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Up-to-date with latest marketing trends and branding best practices.
- Coming up with innovative marketing campaigns.
- Can manage multiple projects autonomously.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Have a strong track record of income generation.
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Ability to respond to customers’ wishes.
- Substantial experience of working at a managerial level to develop and implement brand strategies.
- Can-do attitude with a high level of energy.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Willing to take on responsibility.
- Treating people fairly, consistently, and with respect at all times.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Brand Manager cover letters
Brand Manager cover letter
Brand Manager cover letter example 1
Brand Manager cover letter example 2
Brand Manager cover letter example 3
Brand Manager cover letter example 4
Brand Manager cover letter example 5
Brand Manager cover letter example 6