On this page you will find a link to a professionally written brand manager CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to an Brand Manager CV example:
CUSTOMIZE THIS CV!
Buy the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $1.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply copy or type your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a Brand Manager CV:
- Developing plans and executing projects and initiatives
- Managing vendor partners and communication agencies
- Analyzing consumer trends and information.
- Have an instinctive feeling about future product concepts.
- Product ideas.
- Supporting different clients during projects
- Experience of newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands.
- Able to manage different projects at the same time.
- Organised and methodical
- Deadline driven.