On this page you will find a link to a professionally written business manager CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to an Business Manager CV example:
CUSTOMIZE THIS CV!
Buy the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply copy or type your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a Business Manager CV:
- Public relations.
- Ability to work in a challenging and busy environment.
- How you are a key source of knowledge and provide guidance to colleagues.
- How you can interrogate data in order to provide meaningful analysis.
- Your ability to develop, review, and implement new business strategies
- Experience of writing financial reports and forecasts.
- Come up with new business models.
- Your negotiating skills.
- Time management skills.
- Organisational skills.
- How you can work in a target driven and stressful environment.
- Planning for the most efficient use of materials and human resources
- Budget control.
- Organizing, motivating and controlling staff.
- Creating effective business plans.
- Driving new revenues by effectively challenging and motivating employees.
- Financial reporting.
- Developing policies and managing the daily operations of the business .
- Administrative procedures.