Free Business Development Manager CV templates
Click image to download
Free Business Development Manager CV 1
Free Business Development Manager CV 2
Free Business Development Manager CV 3
Free Business Development Manager CV 4
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
Business development manager from a technology & sales background, with over two years of invaluable managerial experience of working for multinational companies. Highly focused with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Content Management (ECM). Currently responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with the IT, sales, marketing and support departments to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Possessing excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences. Currently looking for a suitable managerial position.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – May 2008 – Present
Project management and supervising and coordinating work of staff & external third parties. Also managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with clients to deliver winning products.
- Responsible for proposing a overall budget, delivering monthly revenue forecasts.
- Planning and developing the right marketing strategy to get the product noticed by the target audience.
- Supervising and directing employees in their day-to-day tasks.
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings to create product awareness and demand.
- Set product pricing for new product releases to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Briefing the press and analysts, press releases and going on press campaigns.
- Performing and arranging successful product demonstrations for customers.
- Market research and developing the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Consistent track record of successfully employing best business practices that improve efficiency, reduce operating costs whilst increasing productivity, all to tight time scales and within budget.
- Making sure that operations run smoothly and according to company policy.
- Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Planning, directing and coordinating various aspects of the business.
- Proven ability to grow a business.
- Able to work closely with the sales team to develop sales tools and training packages for key staff.
- Developing and managing customer care programs for improved sales success.
- Developing content for product and company collateral.
- Ability to chase up new business opportunities.
- Increasing brand awareness and bringing in new customers.
- Maintaining relationships with key clients.
- Excellent lead generation and development skills.
Evesham University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Business Administration
Coventry North College 2003 – 2008
A levels: Maths (A) English (C) Geography (B)
Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) – Certificate in Professional Sales
Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM) – Level 2 Certificate in Sales and Marketing
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Business Operations Manager
Business Operations Manager Resume
Business Support Manager CV
Business Support Manager CV template
Business Relationship Manager
Business Relationship Manager resume
Business Intelligence Manager
Business Intelligence Manager resume 1
CV Builder Business Manager