On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Care Manager CV template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Care Manager CV template;
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: number here
A talented professional with wide knowledge of resources in the community, laws and regulations, methods and principles of casework, and supervision and training. Able to supervise and instruct low level social workers, students and interns on cases, as well as to establish and maintain effective working relationships with service users on my caseload and their families.
Extensive knowledge of social work principles, techniques and practices and their application to complex cases, group work, and community issues. Wide experience of working with vulnerable groups like the elderly, young people, offenders, drug abusers etc.
Easy going by nature and able to get along with both colleagues and senior managers, currently looking to continue with a career in a Care Manager or senior Social worker position.
CARE MANAGER Apr 2008 – Present
In charge of managing own caseloads, some of which are complex cases. Participating in multidisciplinary team meetings, maintaining accurate records and preparing reports. Responsible for the completion of overview assessments, formulation of packages of care, monitoring and review of packages.
- Working with vulnerable adults and children.
- Undertaking and writing up assessments.
- Providing information and counseling support to service users & their families.
- Making referrals to other service providers in the public or voluntary sector.
- Conducting interviews with service users and their families.
- Maintaining accurate records and preparing reports for legal purposes.
- Giving evidence in court.
- Participating in training, supervision and team meetings.
- Liaising with other agencies, home care and support staff.
- Organising a care package of support and resources.
- Helping clients to adjust and adapt to a changed lifestyle.
- Visiting Service users at their home to work out appropriate support.
- Interviewing clients one to one or in small groups
- Participated in the interviewing of potential employees.
- Organising and leading social activities.
- Ensuring adherence to standards of care within the relevant quality framework.
- Resource management.
- Conflict management.
- Planning Strategically.
- Able to motivate staff and increase productivity and employee commitment.
- An eye for detail.
- Good communicator.
- Tactful & articulate.
- Able to identify critical issues.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Leeds North University 2005 – 2008
MSc Social Work
Jamesson College 2003 – 2008
A levels: Maths (A) English (C) Geography (B)
Advanced Practice Certificate in Housing & Welfare
Welfare Benefits Training
REFERENCES – Available on request