On this page you will find a link to a professionally written care worker CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Care Worker CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
(+ ALSO get access to 1000 other CV templates)
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will receive the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid you will be able to login and immediately download this template and over 1000 others.
Areas to focus on when writing a care worker CV:
- Experience of children, the elderly, people with disabilities and families.
- Assisting with medications.
- Household chores.
- Highlight your caring and patient side.
- Health and safety knowledge.
- Experience of residential work.
- Nursing homes, children’s facilities, hospices and rehab centers.
- Prepared to work all shifts, including nights and holidays.
- Organize and participate in recreational activities.
- Perform housekeeping duties such as laundry, cleaning, dishwashing, and changing of linens.