On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Catering Manager CV:
BUY THIS RESUME!
(+ ALSO get access to 1000 other CV templates)
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will receive the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid you will be able to login and immediately download this template and over 1000 others.
Another Catering Manager CV template
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: number here
Capable manager from a strong catering background with the motivation, enthusiasm and commitment to take full responsibility for the day to day management of a busy department. Possessing an ability to create seasonally inspired menus and prepare food to the highest standard of hygiene and presentation which goes beyond the expectations of diners. Having a keen commercial eye and proven track record of introducing cost saving innovation and ideas, whilst driving profit without sacrificing quality.
Looking for a suitable catering managers position with a prestigious and reputable establishment where I will have a ’hands on’ role.
CATERING MANAGER – May 2008 – Present
Responsible for the daily efficient and effective management of catering department, including food preparation, maintaining the vending machines, bar facilities and the supervision of the catering staff.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards of food hygiene.
- In charge of the food and beverage service.
- Negotiating the price of food supplies with third parties.
- Ensuring high standards of food quality from point of purchase to meal preparation, cooking and service.
- Liaising with cooks and kitchen staff on a daily basis.
- Maintaining accurate financial and administrative records.
- Organising new initiatives and planning promotions.
- Driving sales and developing new income streams.
- Involved in planning menus for the restaurant and special events.
- Advising customers on meals and beverages.
- Meeting with the restaurant owners and senior managers to discuss financial forecasts and set budgets.
- Monitoring the quality of food.
- Ordering supplies when required.
- Taking action to investigate and address all non-compliance of health and safety guidelines.
- Involved in providing advice and opinion on the introduction of new products, meals and services.
- Recruiting new staff and training them to a suitable standard.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Ensuring compliance with the Alcohol Licensing Act 2003.
- Responsible for the security and maintenance of the catering and dining area.
- Experience of providing the catering service for large private parties and events.
- Fully aware of current equal opportunity, anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive practices.
- Comprehensive understanding of IT and Epos till systems.
- Good leadership and organisation skills.
- Excellent people skills to inspire catering staff.
- Track record of managing sites diligently & profitably.
- Ability to provide a safe physical working environment for catering staff, patients and visitors.
- Having a real passion for good food.
- Focused on client and customer services.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Can stay calm in a crisis situation.
- Resolving problems on the spot.
- Effectively motivating staff to get the most out of them.
- Willing to work days, evening and weekends.
- Having an enthusiastic drive and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Flexible to meet the demands of the business.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Evesham North College 2005 – 2008
Diploma Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate
Advanced Hygiene certificate
First Aid Certificate
Coventry North School 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Cook CV template
Management CV template examples: