Having good leadership skills is a fundamental requirement of any effective manager, supervisor or worker aspiring to these positions.
Leadership examples to include in a CV;
- A hands on leader who is able to lead by example.
- Able to inspire confidence and loyalty in others.
- Able to take on any hands on role that requires a commanding personality.
- Acknowledging and appreciating a team member’s contribution to a project.
- Always having a plan in place for every eventuality.
- Always thinking ahead about what needs to happen next, this means that I am never caught out by unexpected events.
- Assisting subordinates to carry out their duties.
- Being cooperative, collaborative, and flexible with work colleagues.
- Being there to help people in a crisis.
- Bringing out the very best in others.
- Can be a key motivator within a team setting.
- Can build the confidence, pride and self-esteem of those around me.
- Can manage both high and low performing members of staff.
- Careful not to be domineering.
- Challenging inappropriate behaviour.
- Challenging people in a non-confrontational way.
- Comfortable with being the ‘go to’ person in a company.
- Co-ordinating activities, procedures and systems so as to ensure that everyone is pushing in the same direction.
- Delegating work and directing the actions of others.
- Giving and taking orders.
- Inspiring colleagues to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Leading a multi-talented and cross functional group of people.
- Leading by example and always practicing what I preach.
- Leading cross-functional teams.
- Maintaining composure when dealing with difficult and stressful situations.
- Maintaining employee morale.
- Managing staff from different cultural backgrounds.
- Never using threats to motivate people.
- Never waiting for people to volunteer, instead firmly giving tasks to people I think ae able to do them.
- Not afraid to make big decisions.
- Promoting fair policies and practices and challenging discrimination.
- Reducing friction between members of staff.
- Showing junior staff how to do things properly.
- Supporting and encouraging colleagues when it’s tough, and congratulating them when they triumph.
- Willing to take responsibility for the direction and actions of a team.
- Willing to trust other to get a job done.
How to show your skills in a CV
Adaptable skills to include in a CV
Communication skills to include in a CV
Decision making skills to include in a CV
Delegating skills to include in a CV
How to show you are a determined person in a CV
How to show your efficiency at work
Hard working examples to include in a CV
Initiative skills to include in a CV
Problem solving skills to include in a CV
Professionalism skills to include in a CV
Sociable skills to include in a CV
Team player skills to include in a CV
CV example to use