120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0870 061 0121
M: 0777 000 0000
A capable, intelligent and effective change manager who has a excellent track-record of delivering change to large organisations. Possessing a proven ability to affect transformational change across a range of operational areas and thereby making a sustainable difference to a businesses operational performance.
Currently looking for a acceptable and appropriate change managerial positions with a dynamic and exciting employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job.
Financial Services Company
CHANGE MANAGER – May 2008 – Present
In charge using established methodologies and procedures to execute high-profile projects with direct senior management exposure. Involved in reorganizing business structures, business processes, IT systems and job roles.
- Delivering medium sized change projects right from initiation and planning right through to deliver and implementation.
- Reducing the impact of change on the business.
- Planning all changes through stakeholder engagement, analysis and participation.
- Increasing operational efficiency,
- Preparing and executing readiness tests.
- Establishing points of resistance and then developing plans to address those areas of concern.
- Ensuring that all plans run smoothly and are practical.
- Identifying change opportunities.
- Identifying the root causes of processes that are to be changed.
- Defining the scope of the Change Management processes.
- Responsible for the functional design and management of any change.
- Detailed project planning.
- Influence staff and getting them to move toward a common goal.
- Developing project initiatives that improve performance.
- Arranging a implementation schedule of events.
- Managing and controlling costs so they remain within budget.
- Making sure all tasks entrusted to company employees and external contractors are completed within agreed time scales.
- Carrying out effective partner and customer communication strategies throughout the entire project.
- Providing updates and progress reports to senior managers.
- Managing stakeholder relationships.
- Providing high levels of interpersonal team management to project staff.
- Able to work on cross-divisional projects.
- Good problem identification skills.
- Having a analytical approach to finding solutions.
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Root cause identification skills.
- Good communication skills and able to interact and explain concepts and plans clearly to senior managers.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Possessing a agile business mind.
- Having a professional attitude and an imaginative approach.
- Strong influencing skills.
- A team player who is able to work easily with others.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Business Analysis skills
Third party management
Evesham North University 2005 – 2008
BA ( Hons) Business Management
Coventry North College 2003 – 2005
A levels: Math (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Management CV template examples:
Account manager CV template
Account manager CV template example 2
Area manager CV template
Art director CV template
Bar manager CV template
Bank Manager CV template
Branch manager CV template
Brand manager CV template
Business consultant CV template
Business development manager CV template
Business manager CV template
Care manager CV template
Catering manager CV template
CEO CV template
Chief executive CV template
Consultant CV template
Construction manager CV template
Contract manager CV template
Editor CV template
Events manager CV template
Facilities manager CV template
Finance director CV template
General manager CV template
Graduate Manager CV template
Graduate Management consultant CV template
Head teacher CV template
Hotel manager CV template
IT manager CV template
IT Project Manager CV template
Management accountant CV template
Managing director CV template
Marketing manager CV template
Office manager CV template
Operations manager CV template
Product manager CV template
Purchasing manager CV template
Restaurant manager CV template
Retail operations manager CV template
Sales Manager CV template
Service manager CV template
Site manager CV template
Supervisor CV template
Supply chain manager CV template
Team leader CV template
Warehouse manager CV template
Change Management training courses