The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine has over 10 years of combined experience working on the design, construction and development of multifaceted buildings. She can bring a fresh new approach to your operations and will have no trouble working in close partnership with your clients to drive down costs whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality. Her key strengths include having an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the building trade, being well organised and having excellent numeracy skills. On a personal level she has the ability to communicate well with all labour and staff on site. As a true professional achieving her clients’ goals is of paramount importance to her. Right now, she is looking to become part of a hardworking, forward thinking and growing business.
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for the overall management of project teams during the construction and installation phase of a building project.
- Managing all phases of a construction project.
- Providing leadership, direction and guidance to all construction staff.
- Concreting structures and floor slabs both internally and externally.
- Agreeing long term and sort term goals with sub contractors and then monitoring performance against these targets.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out in line with approved method statements.
- Maintaining high standards of Health and Safety across sites through effective management.
- Coordinating construction resources across projects in close liaison with the Project Managers.
- Working closely with architects and engineers to go over plans and blueprints.
- Making lots of decisions on a daily basis such as picking subcontractors, materials and paints etc.
- Discussing construction plans with architects, stakeholders, surveyors and buyers.
- Identifying risks and the levels of those risks within a building site.
- Ensuring that diligent pre-contract planning is carried out.
- Liaising with the local authority to ensure the building is constructed to building regulation standards.
- Being the clients point of contact throughout the work.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Labour, Plant, Resource and Materials management.
- Making timetables for construction projects.
- Have in-depth knowledge of different building methods and project management computer software.
- Experience of running all as well as part of a construction site.
- Able to use a computer and construction related software packages competently.
- Recognising and developing business growth opportunities with both existing and new clients.
- Knowledge of necessary legislation such as building regulations and health and safety etc.
- Computer literate, with comprehensive knowledge of word and excel.
- Excellent planning, organisational & prioritisation skills.
- Happy to work away for long periods.
- Possess own can and willing to use it for work travel purposes.
- Can work in adverse outside weather conditions.
- Superb client facing skills and able to get people on board with a project.
- Personal commitment to equality and diversity.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.