On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Our latest Construction Manager CV templates
Link to a Construction Manager CV template:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Construction Manager CV template;
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: number here
Resourceful, flexible, innovative, and professional project manager with considerable knowledge of the construction industry. Possessing excellent organizational, planning and time management skills as well as boasting a consistent track record of improving efficiency, maximizing profits whilst minimizing costs. A confident and reliable individual with a commercial approach to solving problems. Able to manage and coordinate all construction activities and ensure that all project deliverables are achieved with regards to safety, quality, programme and cost.
Adaptable and able to get along with work colleagues and clients, now looking to further an already successful career by working for a ambitious & exciting company.
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER – May 2008 – Present
Having overall responsibility for effectively managing the plant, labor and equipment to achieve maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness. Making preparations before work begins on site including communicating with the public, architects and engineers. Also in charge of keeping track of progress and ensuring that projects are on time and to budget.
- In charge of the project budget for materials and manpower & maintaining accurate billing records.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Daily management of up to 10 project staff and multiple sub contractors.
- Ensuring that all quality control, environmental and health and safety requirements are met.
- Formulated policies, managed daily operations, and planned the use of materials and human resources.
- Analyzed any construction project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Providing independent professional advice and guidance to senior manager and third parties.
- Planning site activities in detail, setting targets and accurately forecasting completion dates.
- Accurately estimate material, construction and labor costs as well as project timescales.
- Directing and supervising workers.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to build teams, resolve conflict, motivate and develop subordinates.
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor and if necessary take corrective action on projects.
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of related company management systems.
- Able to react quickly and effectively when dealing with challenging situations.
- Can control multiple construction projects simultaneously.
- Excellent decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Proven problem solving abilities, able to identify, assess, evaluate and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to co-ordinate, control and monitor all sub-contractors’ activities on site.
- Recommending ways of improving the use of staff, materials, equipment and other resources.
- Extensive knowledge of building legislation and regulations.
- Up to date with the latest developments and technologies in the construction industry.
- Practical construction knowledge and be able to work from drawings.
- Experience of acquiring land for construction projects.
- Good at logistics, planning and problem-solving.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Health & safety regulations
Hiring construction staff
Urban Redevelopment Projects
Budget / cost control
Tender / Bid management
Evesham University 2005 – 2008
BSc (Hons) Construction Management and Economics
Coventry North College 2003 – 2008
A levels: Maths (A) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Construction CV templates