The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A driven and focused Project Manager who is more than able to deal with a frequently changing landscape. Maxine is not only a strategic thinker who understands the big picture, she is also someone who has the right mix of technical expertise and people skills needed to solve complex client issues. Possessing a demonstrated track record of accomplishments shows that she can consistently achieve operational excellence through on time delivery that is within budget and to the highest specifications. She can delegate effectively in order to deliver results, has a proven ability to meet aggressive deadlines and possesses experience and knowledge in all phases of the project management life cycle. Right now she would like to work for a company that offers a pleasant working environment and outstanding career opportunities.
PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for managing the day to day operations of both domestic and international projects. Also in charge of coordinating internal and external resources to fulfil contractual project requirements.
- Managing the scope, schedule and budget for projects.
- Communicating project plans to stakeholders.
- Leading, coaching, and motivating team members on a proactive basis.
- Identifying areas that need improvement.
- Reporting metrics for project management.
- Organising meetings and conference calls.
- Working across different disciplines.
- Ensuring that all project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Writing routine reports and correspondences.
- Effectively communicating job expectations to team members.
- Coordinating activities across multiple departments.
- Evaluating project team performance and addressing any shortcomings.
- Reviewing methods of working in order to maximise commercial profitability.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to lead cross-functional project teams.
- Strong negotiating, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Can operate well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Negotiating contracts and bids.
- Knowledge of business analysis, process analysis and gap analysis.
- Error estimation and tracking.
- Managing teams and project deliveries.
- Driving projects to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ensuring that projects are led and governed appropriately.
- Good understanding of current and future technology trends.
- Willing to attend training sessions to further develop knowledge and skills.
- Ability to think and act proactively.
- Assertive in interpersonal relationships.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Project portfolio management
Developing cost estimates
Strong documentation skills
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Project Manager resume examples
Project Manager resume 1
Project Manager resume 2
Project Manager resume template
Project Manager CV templates
Project manager CV
Project Manager cover letter examples
Project manager cover letter 1
Project manager cover letter 2
Project manager cover letter 3
Project manager cover letter 4
Project manager cover letter sample
IT Project manager cover letter example
Software Project Manager resume examples
Software Project Manager resume
Software Project Manager resume 1
Software Project Manager resume 2
Software Project Manager resume 3
Agile Project Manager resume examples
Agile Project Manager resume 1
Agile Project Manager resume 2
Agile Project Manager resume 3
IT project manager resume template
IT Project manager CV template
SAP project manager resume
Software project manager resume
Online Project Management degree
Agile Project Management training
Project Management courses