120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: number here
A energetic, ambitious and enthusiastic professional who has prior experience of maintaining existing client relationships and also generating new ones. Possessing commercial awareness and excellent presentation, verbal communication and organisational skills. Having a proven ability to meet and exceed set sales targets as well as the relevant administrative, commercial, sales and personnel work experience required for a successful recruitment consultant.
Presently looking for rewarding employment with a employer who provides a direct link between efforts made and financial bonuses.
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - May 2008 - Present
Working long hours contacting employers and clients and talking to them to gain a better understanding of their requirements and needs. Then building a understanding of their industry and corporate culture and finally scouting for potential employees for their open positions.
- Helping clients to find suitable candidate to fill their vacancies.
- Involved with the marketing department to devise job adverts.
- Placing adverts in relevant market journals and publications, job boards and local press.
- Making phone calls to candidates who are judged to be eligible.
- Conducting phone interviews with prospective candidates.
- Describing the work duties, salary and benefits of a particular vacancy.
- Doing background checks and verifying the references, work experience and academic qualifications of applicants.
- Screening, testing and assessing candidates.
- Developing a relationship with interviewees.
- Receiving and reading through the CVs that job seekers have sent in to the recruitment agency.
- Arranging interviews with candidates who have been short listed for a position.
- Drawing up short lists of suitable candidates.
- Involved in negotiating the salary between the client and the candidate.
- Attending job fairs on the companies behalf, standing at a staff and talking with graduates and job seekers.
- Attending network events and using marketing to attract suitable and potential candidates.
- Updating the recruitment agency database with the details of potential candidates.
- Assisting applicants with their interview techniques.
- Calling up a candidate and informing them if they have been successful or unsuccessful in their application.
- Cold calling companies to generate more business for the recruitment agency.
- Attending meetings with clients at their offices.
- Ensuring the compliance of any temporary worker or contractor placed.
- Giving clients advice and guidance on appropriate pay rates, training and career development.
- Building own database of clients and contacts.
- Having in depth knowledge of the recruitment industry.
- Experience of filling both temporary and permanent positions.
- Experienced in daily time planning.
- Have a business to business sales background.
- Can produce mail shots and marketing literature to develop business areas.
- Strong track record of customer and applicant control.
- Experience of social media sourcing.
- Extensive knowledge of how businesses work.
- Enjoy working in a highly pressurised with demanding sales environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively.
- Focused on results and goals orientated.
- Professional, intuitive and analytical in approach to issues and projects.
- Able to run own desk without being micro managed.
- Promoting all available employees through candidate marketing calls.
- Confident and diplomatic when talking to people.
- Quick and efficient.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Eye for detail
Desire to win
Ability to sell
Evesham North University 2005 - 2008
BA (Hons) Business Studies
Coventry North School 2003 - 2005
A levels: Math (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES - Available on request.
Relevant recruitment links:
Consultant CV template
HR assistant CV template
HR manager CV template
Trainee recruitment consultant CV sample
Other useful links:
Cover letter examples
CV template examples
How to write a CV
Interview questions and answers
More Recruitment related examples
Trainee Recruitment Consultant CV sample
Recruitment Officer resume template
Related degree courses
Human resources degree
Copyright information - Please read
© This recruitment consultant CV template is the copyright of Dayjob Ltd August 2010. Job seekers may download and use this CV example for their own personal use to help them create their own CVs. You are most welcome to link to this page or any other page on our site. However these CVs must not be distributed or made available on other websites without our prior permission. For any questions relating to the use of this CV template please email: email@example.com.