The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine’s genuine passion and enthusiasm for what she does, coupled with her ability to respond and adapt swiftly to her clients’ recruitment needs makes her a one stop recruitment shop. She comes to you as a dedicated recruitment consultant armed with in-depth industry knowledge, and an ability to simplify the recruitment process. Although her key strengths lie in the fields of non-traditional recruitment methods, she also has a network of established contacts to identify and attract talent. In her current role she advises recruiting managers on recruiting schedules, appropriate advertising, job descriptions and person specifications. Through her career she has got a good feel for what works and what doesn’t. Right now, she is looking for a suitable role with a company that is small enough to care also but big enough to make an impact in the world of HR.
RECRUITMENT OFFICER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for working as part of a recruitment team that ensures all vacancies are filled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS) to find suitable candidates for vacancies.
- Shortlisting applicants and advising those who have been successful as well as unsuccessful of their status.
- Carrying out a high level of back room administrative and office tasks.
- Verifying a candidate’s employment credentials by contacting the professional and personal references they have provided.
- Contacting successful candidates individually and inviting them to interviews.
- Providing appropriate HR administrative and advisory support to colleagues who need it.
- Conducting remote interviews over the phone or via the Internet.
- Issuing offers of employment to successful candidates.
- Ensuring that a candidates eligibility to work is checked and all information is kept on file.
- Calculating redundancy pay for staff who are leaving.
- Conducting exit interviews with employees who are leaving.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates between client and candidates.
- Hosting networking events for both clients and candidates.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of managing high volume recruitment campaigns.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media and the Internet.
- Can accurately identify the future hiring needs of a client.
- Experience of working in target driven roles.
- Possess a full driving license and own transport.
- Using job boards to hunt for suitable candidates.
- Knowledge of all relevant employment laws and their application.
- Experience of finding candidates via community networking events, job fairs, online sources, career fairs, and social media.
- Not afraid to make decisions.
- Using the most appropriate method, language, medium and style of communication for the situation and people involved.
- Dressing and acting in a professional way at all times.
- Willing to travel to other company offices and sites to meet the needs of the business.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Upholding the principles of fairness and equality in the recruitment process.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Recruitment Officer resume
Recruitment Officer resume template
Recruitment related CVs and Resumes
HR manager CV template
Human resources officer CV sample
Recruitment consultant CV template
Recruitment coordinator CV example
Recruitment Manager CV example
Trainee recruitment consultant CV sample