The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A technically minded and results orientated professional who is hungry to be shaped into an even more experienced Database developer. Karen has good fundamental skills, superb raw talent, and a background in developing high-performance database applications. She is a dedicated problem solver with the drive needed to identify key issues, determine the root cause of a problem and then take the necessary steps to ensure that it does not recur. Possessing a full and thorough understanding of databases like MS Access 2010, VBA, MySQL, Excel and PHP, means that she comes to you with an excellent technical background and an ability to hit the ground running. Right now she wants to work for a company that has big ambitions, and which believes in investing in its employees.
DATABASE DEVELOPER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining database systems, and for working closely with other IT professional’s to diagnose and troubleshoot applications and database-related issues.
- Taking ownership of data related problems.
- Assisting with database design and data model decisions.
- Giving expert advice on SQL optimization, stored procedure design and other Database performance issues.
- Carrying out database tuning activities to ensure optimal performance.
- Enforcing high database standards.
- Mentoring and guiding junior staff members.
- Reviewing and approving all database design.
- Developing and building systems for end users.
- Administering data from multiple SQL Server databases.
- Providing support for Database Administrators.
TRAINEE DEVELOPER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to work closely with application and web developers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Passionate about creating the best solutions.
- Passionate about exceeding expectations at every level.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Developer resume links
C developer CV sample
Graduate web developer CV sample
Java developer CV sample
Junior software developer CV sample
Oracle developer CV sample
PHP developer CV sample
Student entry level Web developer resume template
Web developer resume examples
Web developer resume template purchase
ABAP developer resume
Software developer resume
Back End developer resume
Front End developer resume
Related Developer cover letters
Software developer cover letter template
Web developer cover letter example
Back End developer cover letter example
Front End developer cover letter example
Java developer cover letter