On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Digital Marketing resume template:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Digital Marketing resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An outstanding individual who is passionate about web technologies and the search industry. Karen’s key strengths lie in her ability to firstly create content for a wide spectrum of digital channels, and secondly meet aggressive deadlines. She is more than able to work in an online environment of constant change, challenge and multiple targets. In addition to this she has extensive knowledge of the digital industry along with its trends and technologies. As a true all-rounder, she has extensive experience of content strategy, editorial flow, Paid Search advertising, SEO, copywriting, client satisfaction and working with a diverse team of expert in-house writers. At the moment she is looking for a position where she can further enhance an existing strong digital production and advertising team.
DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANT – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for the development and management of digital marketing programs.
- Translating clients’ goals and objectives into actionable and measurable digital marketing programs.
- Delivering multichannel campaigns across e-mail, web, mobile, and social media.Identifying key areas for improvement.
- Creating, managing and editing content in a web-based environment.
- Providing support to other production team members.
- Managing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Defining campaign goals.
- Monitoring social media channels for trends and opportunities.
- Creating an inbound and outbound digital marketing strategy.
- Conducting keyword research.
- Driving new digital sales.
- Making recommendations to senior management.
- Uploading website content using content management systems.
- Managing key external and internal partnerships.
- Maintaining e-commerce platforms and applications.
- Executing e-mail marketing programs.
TRAINEE SALES ASSISTANT – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience with digital and online publications.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently.
- Proficient in salesforce.com and other marketing automation systems.
- Constantly challenging boundaries.
- Always looking for ways to enhance personal expertise.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- A team player and be able to work with other departments.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Digital marketing campaigns
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Digital Project Manager resume example
Digital Project Manager resume
Digital Marketing courses
Marketing Manager CV
Marketing Manager CV example