T: 0044 123 456 7890
Maxine can co-ordinate and assist with the management, administration, and delivery of events from proposal to delivery. She is an expert at determining the goals of an event and then deciding what is needed to make it happen. You can rely on her to help organise blockbuster events that will leave visitors spellbound and sponsors happy. She will ensure that any event she organises is different from other events being held in the same sector. She has an eye for standards and is someone who is constantly checking quality and presentation.
In her current job she acts in a supporting role to the Senior Managers and Director of Events with the aim of improving event execution and revenues. At work she simultaneously handles a broad spectrum of day-to-day duties and acts as the central coordinator and point of contact for events. Has a well deserved reputation with colleagues for conducting in-depth post-event evaluations and debriefs to determine how future events can be improved.
On a personal level she has high levels of professional judgment, diplomacy, and awareness as well as the ability to anticipate problems and create innovative solutions. Possesses the communication skills needed cultivate positive long-term relationships with all event stakeholders. Is approachable by nature, with an enthusiastic and motivational attitude and an overall passion for excellence. A true all-rounder who is conscientious, has good attention to detail and is keen to learn and better herself. Has the gravitas needed to deliver ideas clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
Right now, she is now looking for a suitable Event Manager position with a reputable company where the salary is dependent on experience and will be discussed at interview.
EVENT COORDINATOR – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for ensuring that event-related tasks are delivered in a professional manner in accordance with organizational goals.
- Assisting the Event Managers with event logistics, menu selection, event rentals, finding suppliers and recruiting staff as well as volunteers.
- Writing and then sending timely thank-you notes to speakers, sponsors, and key volunteers after events.
- Providing administrative support to departmental managers and executives.
- Communicating with clients, patrons, suppliers, and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, and appointments.
- Involved in event promotion activities such as direct marketing, PR, advertising and e-marketing.
- Maximising event profits by controlling expenditure and delivering excellent customer service.
- Delegating duties to junior staff and then relentless following them up until the tasks have been done.
- Negotiate renewals of all supplier contracts across the group.
- Giving staff clear briefing on their roles and ensuring they know their full duties and responsibilities.
- Making sure that all event deliverables are completed on time, within budget and to the desired scope a well as level of quality.
- Attending all events and acting as the key contact at them.
- Accurately maintaining all necessary administrative records associated with each event.
- Liaising with clients through face-to-face meetings, verbal and written communication.
- Responding quickly to the queries of attendees.
- Escalating issues appropriately to senior members of staff.
- Drafting and distributing information to event delegates and stakeholders.
- Ensuring full compliance with all relevant licensing requirements.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with a wide variety of individuals at all levels in different professions.
- Working with colleagues to put together events of different size and complexity in a way that ensure a seamless guest experience.
- Ensuring compliance with information governance policies and procedures.
- Prioritizing and managing workloads to ensure key tasks get done first.
- Report all hazards and health & safety issues immediately using the online reporting system.
- Managing events from the planning stage, through to running the event and carrying out the post-event evaluations.
- Ensuring that all revenues are being billed and collected in a timely.
- Marketing fundraising activities to both cold and warm supporters.
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Event Director.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Liaising with clients to find out their exact event requirements.
- Organising an events food, music, decorations, publicity and final clean up.
- Working with sales and marketing teams to publicise and promote the event.
- Organising fairs, conferences, away days, product launches.
- Flexible and prepared to work evenings and weekends.
- Handling competing priorities and a challenging workload in a pressurised environment.
- Developing creative approaches and practical solutions to intractable issues.
- Computer literate in Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Negotiating with suppliers, employers and related third parties.
- Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries & troubleshooting on the day.
- Managing banqueting processes and procedures.
- Cultivating relationships with sponsors.
- Tactfully resolving disputes between different parties.
- Aware of health & safety, disability access regulations and legislation etc.
- Ability to engage, support and motivate large teams.
- An excellent role model who promotes high standards of probity, integrity, and honesty.
- Committed to own continuing personal and professional development.
- Never leaving the office until everything has been done.
- Sociable and can also quickly integrate within an existing team.
- Loyal to a fault and never letting work colleagues down.
- Installing security protection software on websites.
- Managing junior web designers on a project.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Sponsorship & Marketing
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Resume template examples