On this page you will find a link to a professionally written events coordinator CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to an Events Coordinator CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a events coordinator CV:
- Ensuring adequate staffing levels for events.
- Extensive knowledge of scheduling and contract administration.
- Arranging for keynote speakers to attend.
- Selecting the correct venue for an event.
- Publishing and distributing promotional material.
- Liaising with caterers, vendors and suppliers.
- Negotiating the best price for services.
- Arranging the conference planning schedule, policies and guidelines.
- Setting the budget for the venue.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
More Coordinator related examples
Project Coordinator CV sample
Research Coordinator CV sample
Survey coordinator CV template
Office Coordinator resume
Marketing Coordinator resume
Sales Coordinator resume
Training Coordinator CV example
Training Coordinator Cover Letter example
Event Manager CV
Events manager CV sample