On this page you will find a link to a professionally written events coordinator CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to an Events Coordinator CV example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Areas to focus on when writing a events coordinator CV:
- Ensuring adequate staffing levels for events.
- Extensive knowledge of scheduling and contract administration.
- Arranging for keynote speakers to attend.
- Selecting the correct venue for an event.
- Publishing and distributing promotional material.
- Liaising with caterers, vendors and suppliers.
- Negotiating the best price for services.
- Arranging the conference planning schedule, policies and guidelines.
- Setting the budget for the venue.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
More Coordinator related examples
Project Coordinator CV sample
Research Coordinator CV sample
Survey coordinator CV template
Office Coordinator resume
Marketing Coordinator resume
Sales Coordinator resume
Training Coordinator CV example
Training Coordinator Cover Letter example
Event Manager CV
Events manager CV sample