On this page you will find a link to a professionally written Events Manager CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to an Events Manager CV example:
CUSTOMIZE THIS CV!
Buy the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply copy or type your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a events manager CV:
- Providing overall day to day management of the events team.
- Budget control.
- Event marketing.
- Negotiating with suppliers, local authorities and vendors.
- Explain your supervisory, training & mentoring skills.
- Your knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Oversee the planning & project management of events.
- Experience of proactively selling the venue to prospective new clients and account managing exiting clients.