On this page you will find a link to a professionally written Events Manager CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to an Events Manager CV example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Areas to focus on when writing a events manager CV:
- Providing overall day to day management of the events team.
- Budget control.
- Event marketing.
- Negotiating with suppliers, local authorities and vendors.
- Explain your supervisory, training & mentoring skills.
- Your knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Oversee the planning & project management of events.
- Experience of proactively selling the venue to prospective new clients and account managing exiting clients.