On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a First Year Teacher resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another First Year Teacher resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen has a long track record of giving children a high quality education, and comes to you as a seasoned professional who can making learning more exciting. For the last year she has been employed as a teacher at Browns School, and in this role her main duties have included developing age appropriate lesson plans, meeting the diverse needs of individual pupils and teaching children who are keen to learn. Her present employer is very satisfied with her ability to partner with parents to support and share in their child’s growth and development. She is someone who is always willing to take on board new ideas and adapt them further to make them her own. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with an exciting and innovative school that offers its staff opportunities for future progression.
FIRST YEAR TEACHER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for the day to day running of classes and for implementing activities that promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of children.
- Adhering to all local and national teaching, curriculum and examination procedures.
- Creating a warm and stimulating environment in which children can learn.
- Implementing curriculums in accordance with directives and guidelines.
- Performing various administrative duties.
- Maintaining order and discipline amongst pupils.
- Ensuring classroom management by setting rules and limits.
- Using technology to effectively communicate with staff, pupils, parents and the administrative team.
- Keeping students busy and engaged.
- Managing disruptive pupils.
- Marking a students coursework and homework.
- Keeping accurate records of a pupils academic progress.
- Ensuring the supervision of students at all times.
- Talking to pupils about the academic progress of their children.
- Maintaining an inventory of educational materials.
TRAINEE TEACHER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Teaching through play and hands-on activities.
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Listening to what pupils have to say.
- CPR trained and possessing First Aid Certification.
- Planning for the unexpected.
- Committed to continued personal and professional development.
- Ability to enthuse students.
- A strong team player.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Early Childhood Learning
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Teacher CV examples
Teaching CV template
Related teacher resume examples
Art Teacher resume
Computer Teacher resume
Dance Teacher resume
English Teacher resume
High School Teacher resume
Kindergarten Teacher resume
Preschool Teacher resume
Science Teacher resume
Special Education Teacher resume
Substitute Teacher resume
Online Teaching degree