The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A confident, motivated, trustworthy and personable Fundraiser for whom raising money is both satisfying and fun. Maxine always puts her heart and soul into each fundraising activity and aims to make each campaign a complete success. She comes to you with a demonstrable track record of developing and securing significant grants. Being detailed orientated means she can opportunistically take advantage of every situation. In her current role she is greatly admired for the selfless way she has devoted herself to worthy causes. On a personal level she is an empathetic character with a strong moral compass. Right now, she would like to join a charity that really values its staff and where there is rapid career progression for the correct people.
FUNDRAISER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for using a range of promotional methods and campaigns to raise money from generous individuals or secured grants.
- Raising as much money as possible for their charity.
- Travelling up to a 30 miles radius from my home to fundraising venues.
- Approaching members of the public in high street locations.
- Creating a database of donors.
- Writing up professional grant applications to charitable trusts or statutory bodies.
- Giving PowerPoint presentations in front of donors.
- Maintaining complete, accurate and orderly records of donors.
- Keeping in touch with existing donors and stakeholders.
- Creating marketing materials, like flyers and brochures, to be used in fundraising and promotional campaigns.
- Analyzing the performance of events and fundraising activities to identify what went right and what went wrong.
- Working on average between seven and ten hours a day to collect money for good causes.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of using a variety of strategies and methods to solicit donations from individuals, companies, wealthy benefactors, trusts and foundations.
- Able to communicate well, with a range of employees from a multitude of different industries.
- A self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously.
- Writing tailored applications and addressing grant-making priorities.
- Ability to work with colleagues from the marketing and volunteer management departments.
- Carrying out basic tasks on computers and hand-held devices.
- Willing to travel to different locations to fundraise.
- Resilient by nature and able to keep motivated on slow days or when things are not going well.
- Have a laid back personality that people find easy to engage with.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Fundraiser cover letters
Fundraiser cover letter
Fundraiser cover letter 1
Fundraiser cover letter 2
Fundraiser cover letter 3
Fundraiser cover letter example 4
Fundraiser cover letter example 5
Fundraiser cover letter example 6
Volunteer CV sample