On this page you will find a link to a professionally written fundraiser CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Fundraiser CV example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Areas to focus on when writing a fundraiser CV:
- Having a commitment to the charitable cause.
- Ability to cold call.
- Stress your ability to increase contributions from individuals and groups.
- Marketing experience in producing posters, flyers etc.
- Ability to talk to the media, newspapers, radio etc.
- Recruiting volunteers.
- Organising charity events.
- Corporate fundraising.
- Developing novel fundraising ideas and events.
- Contacting schools, universities, local authorities, shops and commercial organisations for sponsorship and donations.
Fundraiser cover letters
Fundraiser cover letter
Fundraiser cover letter 1
Fundraiser cover letter 2
Fundraiser cover letter 3
Fundraiser cover letter example 4
Fundraiser cover letter example 5
Fundraiser cover letter example 6
Volunteer CV sample
Other useful links: