On this page you will find a link to a professionally written fundraiser CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Fundraiser CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a fundraiser CV:
- Having a commitment to the charitable cause.
- Ability to cold call.
- Stress your ability to increase contributions from individuals and groups.
- Marketing experience in producing posters, flyers etc.
- Ability to talk to the media, newspapers, radio etc.
- Recruiting volunteers.
- Organising charity events.
- Corporate fundraising.
- Developing novel fundraising ideas and events.
- Contacting schools, universities, local authorities, shops and commercial organisations for sponsorship and donations.
Other useful links: