Free Kindergarten Teacher resume templates
Click image to download
Kindergarten Teacher resume 1
Kindergarten Teacher resume 2
Kindergarten Teacher resume 3
Kindergarten Teacher resume 4
Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Kindergarten Teacher resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Kindergarten Teacher resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A highly experienced Kindergarten teacher, who comes to you with a successful track record of motivating, educating and teaching students. Overall Karen has worked in the teaching profession for more than three years, and during this time has learnt how to not only develop a pupils academic skills but also their character as well. She has the passion for teaching that you are looking for in a candidate, and comes to you as a true all-rounder who can fundamentally change the lives of her students. Her core belief is that all students are capable of academic and personal success when taught by the best teachers. She possesses the required level of commitment and energy needed to create a positive, achievement-oriented and structured learning environment. Right now she would very much like to join an ambitious school that is on the lookout for talented and passionate people.
KINDERGARTEN TEACHER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for encouraging students to learn by connecting with them and giving them a high quality education.
- Assessing each student’s progress, and then communicating the results to families and colleagues.
- Preparing students for further high education learning.
- Enforcing a rigorous code of conduct and dress code during school time.
- Developing lessons and activities that are in line with the schools objectives.
- Completing timely and accurate documentation.
- Communicating with parents on a regular basis.
- Meeting with fellow teacher to prepare and outline lessons.
- Promoting the schools mission and ethos to students.
- Gathering teaching material and making it ready for a class.
- Maintaining an orderly and safe classroom environment.
- Taking part in staff meeting where the future direction of the school is discussed.
- Looking after students during meal time, trips and school events.
TRAINEE TEACHER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Teaching children how to think creatively and solve problems independently.
- Teaching students in an exciting way.
- Can communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Both CPR and First Aid trained.
- Physically fit and able to stoop low to make eye contact with and speak to children.
- Excellent hearing and visual capabilities in order to monitor children.
- Respecting pupils from all cultures and social backgrounds.
- Being flexible in assignments and schedules when required.
- Always exhibiting good judgment, maturity and stability.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Structured and informal learning
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Teacher CV examples
Teaching CV template
Related teacher resume examples
Art Teacher resume
Computer Teacher resume
Dance Teacher resume
English Teacher resume
First year Teacher resume
High School Teacher resume
Preschool Teacher resume
Science Teacher resume
Special Education Teacher resume
Substitute Teacher resume
Online Teaching degree