On this page you will find a bank of 6 professionally designed Logistics Manager CV templates. Each one if different and written to the highest standards. They all highlight a candidate’s relevant competencies as well as their communication skills.
PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED LOGISTICS MANAGER CV EXAMPLES
Click on the images below to see the full PDF version. If you would like the fully editable MS Word versions of the templates below then you can purchase all of them for ONLY £5 (see below).
Logistics Manager resume 1 [2 page version]
Logistics Manager cover letter 1
Logistics Manager resume 2
Logistics Manager cover letter 2
Logistics Manager resume 3
Logistics Manager cover letter 3
Logistics Manager resume 4
Logistics Manager cover letter 4
Logistics Manager resume 5
Logistics Manager cover letter 5
BUY THE EDITABLE VERSIONS OF ALL THE ABOVE CVs FOR ONLY £5
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
These templates can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send them out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However they must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
ANOTHER PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN LOGISTICS MANAGER CV TEMPLATE
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: number here
A results driven, self-motivated and resourceful logistics manager who is also a practical hands on operator and has a track record of contributing to the overall growth strategy of an organisation. Having a proven ability to ensure first class delivery to the customer base, and experience of working with general merchandise and clothing supply chains / distribution networks.
Now looking forward to a making a significant contribution in a company that offers a genuine opportunity for progression.
Retail Distribution Company
LOGISTICS MANAGER – May 2008 – Present
Having overall responsibility for the logistics function and the dispatch planning activities. Driving accuracy, productivity and performance to a new level by efficiently managing the logistics functions.
- Responsible for managing the loading of vehicles, completed stock and load bay areas.
- Planning and scheduling the delivery of goods and cargoes.
- Identifying & delivering operational cost reduction and cost avoidance initiatives.
- Making sure that project deadlines are met.
- Responsible for a team of over 20 staff that include drivers and warehouse operatives.
- Completing and filing compliance documentation for import, export and supply chain security.
- Ensuring that all set targets are achieved.
- Negotiating the services of 3rd party carriers, couriers and haulage companies.
- Managing supplier delivery performance and maintain supplier contracts.
- Negotiating pricing with local carriers.
- Visiting company sites around the country.
- In charge of HGV vehicles and also a team of transport planners.
- Cost management and reporting.
- Development of the logistics supply base.
- Supporting other departments within the company.
- Identifying key transport cost drivers.
- Managing import and export via external distribution teams.
- Managing all supply chain activities.
- Taking into account capacity and planning ahead accordingly.
- Developing robust processes & policies.
- Implementing new processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of importing and forwarding.
- Experienced in multi-drop transport management.
- Ability to manage a number of projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent of knowledge of Excel and related specialist logistics software.
- Proficient with Oracle, SAP and ERP systems.
- Up to date with all legislation regarding Road Transport Operations, i.e. drivers hours, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of Contract Law and Standard Transport Terms and Conditions.
- Have CPC.
- Planning and Supply Chain management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the freight and transport industries.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Able to use route planning and scheduling software.
- Retail logistic experience.
- Possessing the vision, drive and determination to succeed.
- Flexible approach to working .
- Focused and professional attitude.
- Resilient and enthusiastic in all areas.
- Can influence and communicate effectively across multiple sectors.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Complex logistical movements
Profit & Loss monitoring
Evesham North College 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Certificate of Professional Competence in National Road Haulage Operations
Coventry North School 2000 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Online degree courses
Online supply chain management degree
Transport manager CV
Management CV template examples:
Account manager CV template
Account manager CV template example 2
Area manager CV template
Art director CV template
Bar manager CV template
Bank Manager CV template
Branch manager CV template
Brand manager CV template
Business consultant CV template
Business development manager CV template
Business manager CV template
Care manager CV template
Catering manager CV template
CEO CV template
Change manager CV template
Chief executive CV template
Consultant CV template
Construction manager CV template
Contract manager CV template
Editor CV template
Events manager CV template
Facilities manager CV template
Finance director CV template
General manager CV template
Graduate Manager CV template
Graduate Management consultant CV template
Head teacher CV template
Hotel manager CV template
IT manager CV template
IT Project Manager CV template
Management accountant CV template
Managing director CV template
Marketing manager CV template
Office manager CV template
Operations manager CV template
Procurement manager CV template
Product manager CV template
Purchasing manager CV template
Restaurant manager CV template
Retail operations manager CV template
Sales Manager CV template
Service manager CV template
Site manager CV template
Supervisor CV template
Team leader CV template
Warehouse manager CV template
Copyright information – Please read
© This logistics manager CV template is the copyright of Dayjob Ltd August 2010. Job seekers may download and use this CV example for their own personal use to help them create their own CVs. You are most welcome to link to this page or any other page on our site. However these CVs must not be distributed or made available on other websites without our prior permission. For any questions relating to the use of this CV template please email: email@example.com.