Address line 1
Address line 2
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
E: brian.c@made up email.com
A self motivated independent mortgage advisor with a successful background in sales and with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding set sales targets. Fully qualified and with experience of dealing with clients from their initial enquiry all the way to mortgage completion. Providing a high degree of customer service by offering the best mortgage advice to home buyers. Presently looking for a suitable mortgage advisor vacancy with a reputable & established mortgage broker of financial company.
MORTGAGE ADVISOR – Company name
October 2009 – present
Meeting customers, giving mortgage advice and selling mortgages and related ancillary products to them. Providing an excellent customer focused service by identifying a homebuyers needs, then advising them on relevant mortgage products either face to face via email or the phone.
- Correctly advising customers on the right mortgage products for them.
- Comprehensively searching the entire financial market and finding the most suitable mortgage products clients wishing to sell their home or remortgage.
- Fact finding, researching references and doing to checks to verify a clients financial background and circumstances.
- Visiting clients at their place of work or their home.
- Advising and building strong relations with both new and existing clients.
- Tailoring mortgage packages to fit the individual requirements of homebuyers.
- Utilizing warm and cold leads and developing them into mortgage sales.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR – company name
April 2008 – October 2009
Based in a busy office advising home buyers on mortgage matters. Also working closely with introducers, brokers and maintaining strong relationships with them.
- Ensuring that all mortgage applications and transactions are processed correctly.
- Adhering to all financial requirements.
- Cross selling financial products.
- Developed leads from existing bank of clients.
- When necessary referring clients to colleagues.
- Providing financial advice to both individuals and also corporate clients.
- Compiling monthly financial planning reports.
- Supervised junior office staff and trainee mortgage advisors.
- Holding regular weekly meetings with senior managers and providing them with progress reports.
- Track record in achieving mortgage sales targets.
- Able to design tailored financial services and mortgage packages to meet individual needs.
- In depth knowledge of and able to advise on life insurance, pensions, savings, mortgage protection and home insurance.
- Experience of contractor based underwriting.
- Having strong influencing skills.
- Comfortable in dealing with high net worth clients.
- Computer literate and comfortable in working with outlook and the internet.
- Proven ability to build a network of my own clients.
- Comprehensive knowledge of FSA Guidelines and fully aware of all current financial regulations and procedures.
- Ability to follow every lead closely.
- Keeping up to date with the property market and assessing economic trends.
- Striving hard for continuous improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to understand and match the needs of clients.
- Able to listen and demonstrate awareness and understanding of a home buyers needs.
- Having a Can-do attitude.
- Flexible approach to working hours in include evenings and weekends.
- Able and comfortable with using modern technology to be more efficient and effective.
- Hard working & determined.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Car owner and willing to travel.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
PREVIOUS CAREER HISTORY
Mortgage advisor Estate Agents 2008 – 2008
Full Cemap Qualified Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3
FPC 1 Financial Planning Certificate
Available on request.
Mobility: driving license
Financial CV template examples: