The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An experienced Personal Trainer who sets realistic goals for her clients and then helps to achieve them. Maxine is an expert at creating one-on-one fitness programmes for gym users. She has the ability to encourage and motivate clients to look at fitness as a positive element in a healthy life. In her current role she communicates regularly with the management of the Fitness Center on important issues. Through her career she has gained an enormous amount of fitness knowledge and is really clued up on exercise practise, nutrition and how the human body works. On a personal level she the ability to communicate in a non-threatening, helpful and friendly way, a skill that allows her to fit into any client facing role. Right now, she is looking for a suitable position with a reputable company where she can further develop her skills.
PERSONAL TRAINER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for developing, documenting, and implementing one-on-one, partner, or group workout programs that match the needs and goals of clients.
- Giving clients a tour of the gym facility, demonstrating equipment and showing them some of the workouts they may do.
- Increasing the club membership on a month by month basis.
- Monitoring a clients progress throughout a fitness program.
- Carrying out fitness assessments to establish a clients fitness and skill levels.
- Setting goals for clients to achieve.
- Giving clients diet and lifestyle suggestions when they are relevant to a fitness plan.
- Carrying out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device.
- Writing up personalised programs for clients.
- Motivating clients to undertake an active, healthy lifestyle.
- Carrying out any other duties which fall within the scope, level and purpose of the job.
- Talking to new clients in the office and assisting them to fill in membership forms.
- Helping to maintain a neat, clean and pleasant environment on the gym floor.
- Helping clients to get ready to run a marathon or go on a ski holiday etc.
- Assisting with the delivery of special events.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Can provide emergency first aid if necessary.
- Knowledge of the latest personal training techniques and best practises.
- Experience of working with clients individually or in small groups.
- Knowledge of fitness equipment and exercises.
- Maintain client administrative files per industry standards.
- Displaying a positive attitude at all times.
- Willingness and ability to work early morning, night, weekend, finals, and lunch break hours.
- Have high levels of enthusiasm and drive.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.