The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A proven leader who is committed to outstanding performance, and to providing individual and collective leadership to a project team. Karen is an exceptionally detail oriented and technically minded individual who has a long track record of improving and optimising delivery methods. She has exposure to and experience of the entire project lifecycle, and has a track record of successfully supporting and nurturing people wherever possible. Her record is one of continuously meeting targets and surpassing expectations. Right now she is actively looking for a suitable positions with a successful, forward thinking and dynamic company.
PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing and delivering key projects within agreed schedules, budgets and cost objectives.
- Approving the scope of works, the plan and the target cost for each element of a project.
- Achieving stated project objectives.
- Setting clear and attainable project objectives.
- Giving direction and support to project team.
- Providing project reports to the required standard and deadlines.
- Planning and co-ordinating resources and technical support.
- Assisting with contractual correspondence.
- Establishing, tracking, and maintaining project schedules.
- Monitoring new project information as it emerges.
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Assessing project issues and then developing solutions.
- Making sure that projects do not go over budget.
- Assembling and coordinating project staff.
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Leading, tasking and developing other less experienced project management staff.
- Knowledge of project management methodology.
- A good level of financial and commercial understanding.
- Ability to quickly solve day-to-day business problems.
- Building effective relationships with others.
- Able to manage client expectations effectively.
- Excellent communication, team -building and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to recognise and respond to opportunities within the business.
- Project planning and implementation.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Developing working relationships quickly and effectively.
- Mobile and flexible with ability to work away from home regularly and for prolonged periods.
- Highly organised and extremely responsive.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Project Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Project Manager CV templates
Project manager CV
Project Manager cover letter examples
Project manager cover letter 1
Project manager cover letter 2
Project manager cover letter 3
Project manager cover letter 4
Project manager cover letter sample
IT Project manager cover letter example
Online Project Management degree