The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A smart, passionate and experienced professional who wants to be part of an innovative team that plans, coordinates and manages assigned client projects. Michelle has a successful track record of using best practice project management methodologies to ensure that objectives are met. She is more than able to provide leadership and direction to project personnel, and is an expert at developing the meaningful, innovative solutions that clients value and expect. Her dedication to seeing a project through to completion and going the extra mile is second to none. Being comfortable working in a highly visible role allows her to lead a team that is made up of both technical and non-technical members. In addition to all of the above she has a proven track record of delivering projects to time, quality and budgetary expectations. Right now she is looking for suitable position with a company that wants to have the right people in place, and which is committed to creating a positive environment for its employees.
PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing projects to ensure that their implementation and any prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
- Managing projects through all defined phases.
- Communicating directly with staff at all levels of an organization from executive manager to junior employees.
- Driving efficiencies whilst maintaining output and improving delivery quality.
- Attending meetings with other project leads.
- Putting together professional and clear PowerPoint presentations for executive audiences.
- Aligning projects with business strategic objectives.
- Liaising with project stakeholders on a routine basis.
- Carrying out post-project evaluations to assess results.
- Ensuring project financial management, including forecasting, is diligently and accurately executed.
- Providing aftercare services to the customer.
- Meeting contractual output targets.
- Assisting in editing and preparing manuscripts for publication.
- Writing up progress reports.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Negotiating win, win solutions.
- Program management processes.
- Good understanding of business application technologies.
- Process analysis, standardization, improvement and redesign.
- Plan execution and project delivery.
- Managing project deadlines.
- Good understanding of business analysis techniques.
- Always seeing how things can be done rather than why they can’t be done.
- Can adapt to a fast paced changing environment.
- Consistently open, honest and direct.
- Can secure the agreement of others through persuasion and negotiation.
- Having a sense of urgency about important tasks.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Managing client expectations
Central Birmingham University – Business Administration Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Project Manager CV templates
Project manager CV
Project Manager cover letter examples
Project manager cover letter 1
Project manager cover letter 2
Project manager cover letter 3
Project manager cover letter 4
Project manager cover letter sample
IT Project manager cover letter example
Online Project Management degree