The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A consummate Regional Manager who has a track record of building teams that deliver results. Maxine can successfully manage businesses across a diverse geographical area. She can accurately review a stores performance and ensure it delivers of key financial targets in competitive markets. Since 2018 she has worked for ………., where she has been in charge of a large workforce along with branches spread over a wide geographical area. In her role she provides constructive guidance to store managers on how to run effective operations, improve productivity and hit goals. On a personal level she can combine her excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset to come up with prompt solutions to problems. Right now, she is looking for a role that has a competitive salary, car allowance, performance-related bonus scheme, and other benefits.
REGIONAL MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for expanding the regional customer base and achieving sales quotas for specific districts.
- Reviewing on a daily basis profit and loss accounts, budgets, sales figures and various other key performance indicators.
- Managing and controlling budgets.
- Replying to customer feedback and suggestions in a positive manner.
- Carrying out regular performance evaluations of staff members to ensure that they are on the right path to achieving their targets.
- Looking for more business and finding the best ways to promote the company’s products.
- Making sure that all policies, procedures, and controls are followed by store staff.
- Answering operational questions and issues from both junior and senior staff.
- Evaluating store and individual performances to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance and adherence to company policies.
- Participating in the recruitment and selection of staff when required.
- Developing and overseeing relationships with key supporters and stakeholders.
- Delivering face to face and online training workshops to teams.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Solving business problems in the most ingenious and effective ways possible.
- Can work with and manage a team where some or all of its members are remote.
- Ability to write clear, concise letters and reports in a professional style.
- Clean Driving License and own car.
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills including a clear and confident presenting style.
- Have an innovative and creative approach to developing long term growth strategies.
- Leading by example in all actions.
- Open minded and willing to look at new ways of doing things.
- Superb communication skills and able to work collaboratively with subject matter experts, suppliers and key stakeholders to get things done.
- Public speaker who can give speeches to audiences.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Regional Manager resume
Regional Manager resume template