The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine believes great people get great results and is confident in her ability to build successful teams that hit targets. She has a proven track record in resolving internal conflicts and getting everyone pulling together in the same direction. In her current role she is in charge of setting sales and operational goals and then ensuring that they are met. Through her career she has gained experience in multifaceted senior roles and learnt how to keep her staff motivated, hungry and wanting more. As a true professional she knows how to prioritise her workload when required and work towards deadlines. She always ensure that her clients and customers receive the best experience. On a personal level she commands authority but is also approachable to those who work with her. Right now, she wants to join a company where she will have the chance to build an exciting career in a fast-growing organisation.
REGIONAL MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for ensuring that store managers and their staff keep their premises to the highest possible standards, well organised and properly merchandised.
- Continuously monitoring the competition and then reacting accordingly to maintain business advantage.
- Being the first port of call if something goes wrong.
- Setting clear expectations for staff in terms of service, standards and operational excellence.
- Interviewing, hiring, coordinating and disciplining store managers.
- Checking in on individual stores to make sure they are well stocked, clean and in proper working order.
- Directing all operational aspects of individual stores.
- Driving sales whilst minimizing costs.
- Remotely supervising a team of salespeople.
- Solving problems that arise unexpectedly and for which solutions have sometimes not been established by precedent.
- Ensuring that staff training needs are identified and responded to.
- Submitting monthly reports and Statistics to the CEO and other Senior Managers.
- Contributing to the design, development and production of training materials, documents and manuals for store managers.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to prepare and interpret numerical data and then clearly explain findings to others.
- Have own transport and willing to travel.
- Can drive for long periods of time.
- Dealing with and issues or problems quickly and courteously.
- Working to tight deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
- Prioritising according to demand and importance.
- Have a strong competitive drive and eagerness to succeed.
- Willing to be held responsible for hitting targets.
- Team player who is not afraid to involve junior staff in decision making.
- Open minded, innovative and creative.
- Self-motivated and able to manage and organise own time and workload with minimum supervision.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Regional Manager resume
Regional Manager resume template