The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An exceptional Regional Manager with extensive previous experience and a “can do” attitude. Maxine can take on a position that carries with it a great deal of responsibility. Her key strengths lie in her ability to getting to know her region inside-out, making hard decisions and improving customer relations. On a personal level she has the drive and infectious personality needed to lead and inspire teams. In her present role she has repeatedly developed local and national marketing initiatives that have resulted in massively increased sales. As a true professional she is someone who can quickly gain an in-depth understanding of a particular market so as to be able to maintain competitive awareness. Right now, she is looking for a suitable role where she’ll be free to achieve her full potential.
REGIONAL MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for launching marketing and sales campaigns that remain within budgets and exceed sales goals.
- Evaluating market trends and gathering competitive information to identify trends that may affect the current and future growth of regional sales.
- Conducting store and site visits to assess the on the ground conditions and recommend changes.
- Establishing positive relationships with key people at Head Office.
- Effectively managing, delegating, supervising and motivating multiple teams across various sites.
- Determining the operational practices of all stores in a specific region.
- Preparing, reviewing and reporting on budgets and expenditure.
- Assisting in the development of new operational procedures and policies.
- Identifying the hiring needs of departments.
- Setting the sales and marketing vision for the region.
- Building relationships, networks and contacts with key partners based on trust and performance.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to logically analyze situations and think strategically.
- Dealing with people at all levels in a small or medium-sized organisation.
- Understand of the importance of customer care.
- Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications especially Excel.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Can quickly pick up knowledge of a particular market.
- Through her career she has a good record of accomplishment.
- Flexible by nature and understand that some store managers may require different levels of support.
- Encourage the personal development of team members.
- Not afraid to change things if they are not working.
- Physically fit and able to travel for long periods of time.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Regional Manager resume
Regional Manager resume template