The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A driven and enthusiastic Regional Sales Manager who has a strong track record of over achievement against assigned quotas. Maxine likes a good challenge, thinks like an entrepreneur and is a true professional who eliminates sales obstacles using a creative and adaptive approach. She has a consultative style when presenting a sales pitch and is an expert at creating a marketing and administrative team that’s as driven and committed as she is. Her key strength lies in her ability to develop an existing client base through very targeted regional marketing and direct sales activities. Right now she is looking for a suitable position that comes with a competitive base, an aggressive commission plan and an excellent benefits package.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing the entire sales process from opportunity identification right thorough to qualification and close.
- Responsible for the overall sales performance in a designated geographical area.
- Selling multiple products at various levels.
- Proactively targeting new client opportunities.
- Setting goals for commission based sales reps.
- Making accurate monthly sales forecasts.
- Organising client seminars.
- Building and maintaining a personal rapport with customers.
- Writing up timely and accurate sales forecasts and activity reports.
- Motivating account managers and sales staff.
- Negotiating prices as well as terms and conditions with clients.
- Training up sales staff.
- Asking customers personal questions to assess their precise needs.
- Involved in the recruitment of sales staff.
- Forwarding on high quality leads to sales executives.
- Accurately predicting revenue forecasts on a quarterly basis.
- Travelling to client sites on an as needed basis.
- Coordinating all sales activities.
- Attending relevant trade shows and exhibitions.
- Having meetings with sales teams on a consistent basis.
- Working with an existing client base on upsells and renewals.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Clearly articulating business issues and solutions.
- Establishing priorities to meet goals and achieve results.
- Maintaining a sales pipeline.
- Can influence at senior management level.
- Reputation for selling with integrity.
- Quickly grasping new product data.
- Communicating to a broad range of people.
- Exceeding Regional Sales revenue targets.
- Keeping confidential date private and secure.
- Excellent telephone sales skills.
- Willing to travel locally, nationally and internationally.
- Ability to work independently.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Prospecting for clients
Executing business plans
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online marketing degree
Resume template examples