120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
A skilled SAP HR/ HCM Consultant with considerable experience of working on full lifecycle project implementations as well as supporting upgrades and integration projects. Possessing a successful track record of European wide roll outs, including 5 full lifecycle SAP HR and/or Payroll implementation projects. Able to use initiative to develop effective solutions to problems with and having a active and dynamic approach to work and getting things done efficiently.
Looking for a unique opportunity to join a large and respected consultancy in a senior role, that also provides excellent project work and offers strong career advancement prospects.
IT Consultancy Firm
SAP HR CONSULTANT – May 2008 – Present
Acting as the lead SAP HCM Solution Architect for the SAP HR and/or Payroll area. Also responsible as part of a team for solution design, solution delivery, practise management and practise growth.
- Giving support, advice and training to junior data analysts.
- In charge of reporting solutions.
- Helping to maximise the use of SAP within the business.
- Improving MI production processes.
- Defining potential improvements to processes and systems that can lead to enhancements.
- Defining security profiles.
- Assisting in the project management of IT HR application projects.
- Implementing Payroll solutions.
- UAT and Regression testing- completion and script writing.
- Advising colleagues on SAP HR/PY matters.
- Providing business consultancy within the HR business Process sector.
- Liaising with third part SAP technicians, stakeholders (both internally and externally).
- Responsible for the investigation and resolution of problems on a day-to-day basis.
- In depth understanding of SAP HR data processes and reporting .
- Experience in Workflow, XI.
- Ability to design and delivery HR data packs.
- Extensive experience in management of SAP HR IT application systems development and maintenance.
- Proven ability to deal with multiple shareholders.
- ABAP coding and configuration experience.
- Can configure Christmas/ Holiday bonus rules.
- Experience of SAP design and configuration.
- Strong cross-functional integration experience.
- Excellent understanding of data migration concepts.
- Superb CONFIG abilities.
- Strong organizational, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Being flexible and patient when working in any challenging environment.
- Able to work in small teams.
- Good consulting skills.
- Prepared to work away from home.
- Having a strong work ethic.
- Customer focused.
- Willingness to raise to any challenge.
- Comfortable with travelling to various client sites across the UK and Europe.
- Have the ability to challenge and question existing processes.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
SAP HR Certification
HR & Payroll Business Processes
Evesham North University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Computer Science
Coventry South College 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
More IT and technology based CV templates: