On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Stage Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Stage Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen has an in-depth working knowledge of studios, sound stages and the dynamics of a live theatre environment. She has a long track record of successfully delivering world-class events both onsite as well as offsite, and is more than able to perform under pressure in deadline driven situations. As a true professional she is intimately involved in everything that happens in a production, from the rehearsal stage right through to the live performance. Possessing good judgment, strong problem solving skills and an in-depth understanding of student, amateur and community theatres means that she is guaranteed to make any project a success. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that shares not only her professional values, but also her commitment to excellence.
STAGE MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing a multi-faceted stage team, and for ensuring the success of a show by looking after all the technical aspects related to its production.
- Organising all the practical and technical aspects of rehearsals and shows.
- Managing rehearsals, actors, technicians and props.
- Ensuring that the actors and crew are in the right place at the right time.
- Lead the production crew in the studio.
- Communicating all rehearsal schedules to cast and crew.Liaising closely with the directors and actors.Arranging costume and wig fittings.
- Remaining highly visible to all production and technical staff.
- Looking after and maintaining stage equipment and furniture.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with director and other crew members.
- Directly supervising all crew members.
- Cueing the technical crew and actors.
- Managing production budgets and costs.
- Making changes to the set.
- Acting as a go between for all areas of production.
- Setting schedules every week.
- Organizing rehearsals ahead of time.
- Supervising the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of all areas including theatre and work spaces.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Familiar with, audio setup, lighting focus, dressing rooms, scripting and music production.
- Experience of live and taped programming.
- Ability to make clear concise decisions with limited information.
- Awareness of current Health & Safety legislation.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Managing live performances.
- Good organization and people skills.
- Willing to travel to different venues when on tour.
- High degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Able to work mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Stage Management Techniques
Central Birmingham University – Business Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.