On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Stage Manager resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Stage Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen has an in-depth working knowledge of studios, sound stages and the dynamics of a live theatre environment. She has a long track record of successfully delivering world-class events both onsite as well as offsite, and is more than able to perform under pressure in deadline driven situations. As a true professional she is intimately involved in everything that happens in a production, from the rehearsal stage right through to the live performance. Possessing good judgment, strong problem solving skills and an in-depth understanding of student, amateur and community theatres means that she is guaranteed to make any project a success. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that shares not only her professional values, but also her commitment to excellence.
STAGE MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing a multi-faceted stage team, and for ensuring the success of a show by looking after all the technical aspects related to its production.
- Organising all the practical and technical aspects of rehearsals and shows.
- Managing rehearsals, actors, technicians and props.
- Ensuring that the actors and crew are in the right place at the right time.
- Lead the production crew in the studio.
- Communicating all rehearsal schedules to cast and crew.Liaising closely with the directors and actors.Arranging costume and wig fittings.
- Remaining highly visible to all production and technical staff.
- Looking after and maintaining stage equipment and furniture.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with director and other crew members.
- Directly supervising all crew members.
- Cueing the technical crew and actors.
- Managing production budgets and costs.
- Making changes to the set.
- Acting as a go between for all areas of production.
- Setting schedules every week.
- Organizing rehearsals ahead of time.
- Supervising the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of all areas including theatre and work spaces.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Familiar with, audio setup, lighting focus, dressing rooms, scripting and music production.
- Experience of live and taped programming.
- Ability to make clear concise decisions with limited information.
- Awareness of current Health & Safety legislation.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Managing live performances.
- Good organization and people skills.
- Willing to travel to different venues when on tour.
- High degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Able to work mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Stage Management Techniques
Central Birmingham University – Business Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.