On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Dance Teacher resume template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Dance Teacher resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An energetic, physically fit and confident Dance teacher who has a successful track record of improving a student’s knowledge and understanding of dance. Karen holds recognized teaching qualifications, has experience of teaching all age groups and not only fully understands the needs of students, but also has the ability to quickly engage with them. During her career she has taught in private dance schools, colleges and adult education centres, added to this she has experience of teaching ballet, tap, ballroom, jazz, hip hop and contemporary dance. She is relentlessly results orientated, and is dedicated to achieving the highest possible standards across all curriculum key stages. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with an organisation that wants to recruit a professional who can consistently deliver high levels of dance teaching.
DANCE TEACHER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for creating a positive classroom environment which supports student learning.
- Training and developing pupils in all types of dance.
- Planning and delivering dance lessons.
- Choreographing full routines to a high standard for beginners right through to advanced students.
- Delivering enjoyable, structured and well-planned dance activities.
- Explaining and demonstrating dance techniques and methods.
- Teaching the history of dance.
- Choreographing and directing dance performances.
- Controlling groups of pupils and when required disciplining them.
- Teaching dance as a form of recreation.
- Showing pupils how to rehearse and exercise.
- Monitoring a pupils progress.
- Performing numerous dance routines throughout the day.
- Abiding by all local regulations as well as safety protocols.
- Building relationships with pupils.
TRAINEE DANCE TEACHER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- An expert at using movements, gestures and body language to portray dance routines.
- Ability to inspire passion in pupils.
- Confident teaching large groups of children in a classroom setting.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Physically fit and able to sustain a high level of energetic activity for long periods of time.
- Genuinely excited about student’s progress.
- Willingness to work with others and responding constructively to feedback.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Dancer CV template
Teacher CV examples
Teaching CV template
Related teacher resume examples
Art Teacher resume
Computer Teacher resume
Dance Teacher resume
English Teacher resume
First year Teacher resume
High School Teacher resume
Kindergarten Teacher resume
Preschool Teacher resume
Science Teacher resume
Special Education Teacher resume
Substitute Teacher resume
Online Teaching degree