On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Dance Teacher resume template:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Dance Teacher resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An energetic, physically fit and confident Dance teacher who has a successful track record of improving a student’s knowledge and understanding of dance. Karen holds recognized teaching qualifications, has experience of teaching all age groups and not only fully understands the needs of students, but also has the ability to quickly engage with them. During her career she has taught in private dance schools, colleges and adult education centres, added to this she has experience of teaching ballet, tap, ballroom, jazz, hip hop and contemporary dance. She is relentlessly results orientated, and is dedicated to achieving the highest possible standards across all curriculum key stages. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with an organisation that wants to recruit a professional who can consistently deliver high levels of dance teaching.
DANCE TEACHER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for creating a positive classroom environment which supports student learning.
- Training and developing pupils in all types of dance.
- Planning and delivering dance lessons.
- Choreographing full routines to a high standard for beginners right through to advanced students.
- Delivering enjoyable, structured and well-planned dance activities.
- Explaining and demonstrating dance techniques and methods.
- Teaching the history of dance.
- Choreographing and directing dance performances.
- Controlling groups of pupils and when required disciplining them.
- Teaching dance as a form of recreation.
- Showing pupils how to rehearse and exercise.
- Monitoring a pupils progress.
- Performing numerous dance routines throughout the day.
- Abiding by all local regulations as well as safety protocols.
- Building relationships with pupils.
TRAINEE DANCE TEACHER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- An expert at using movements, gestures and body language to portray dance routines.
- Ability to inspire passion in pupils.
- Confident teaching large groups of children in a classroom setting.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Physically fit and able to sustain a high level of energetic activity for long periods of time.
- Genuinely excited about student’s progress.
- Willingness to work with others and responding constructively to feedback.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Dancer CV template
Teacher CV examples
Teaching CV template
Related teacher resume examples
Art Teacher resume
Computer Teacher resume
Dance Teacher resume
English Teacher resume
First year Teacher resume
High School Teacher resume
Kindergarten Teacher resume
Preschool Teacher resume
Science Teacher resume
Special Education Teacher resume
Substitute Teacher resume
Online Teaching degree