120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: mobile number
A energetic and talented researcher with a strong desire to build a career within the research industry. Passionate, self motivated individual with a drive to succeed, having excellent organizational skills. Highly efficient and methodical with a good eye for detail with a proactive approach to performance and data accuracy. Samantha is presently looking for a suitable researcher positions with a growing and fast moving organisation where she can fulfil her potential.
Market Research Company
RESEARCHER – May 2008 – Present
Working within a multi disciplinary team and playing a full role within an administrative and customer service environment, carrying out research through data mining, telephone interviews etc on a variety of research projects.
- Involved in data analysis, proposal writing and questionnaire design.
- Carrying out surveys of households, individuals and private companies.
- Involved in working closely with clients and keeping hands-on with the projects.
- Writing and designing emails for marketing campaigns.
- Designing and developing research questionnaires and policy.
- Compiling information from a wide variety of sources and then interpreting and presenting this.
- Accurately monitoring, investigating and analyzing all statistical information.
- Professionally presenting information, reports and recommendations to a variety of audiences.
- Accurately record information on computer databases.
- Collating and analysing quality statistical data.
- Investigating and documenting key data and information at the request of senior researchers.
- Having strong IT skills, along with proven administrative and organisational abilities.
- Can build effective working relationships with both work colleagues and clients.
- Having a understanding of branding and its importance to clients and the market place.
- Performing telephone and face to face research to agreed standards and specific briefs.
- Experience of applying for research funding grants.
- Keeping senior managers and researchers updated with progress of highlighting problems to them.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative database management systems.
- Ability to identify and thoroughly investigate key issues.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel and various other statistical software.
- Experience of the fashion, luxury and lifestyle industries.
- Capability to convey the implications of research study clearly.
- Inputting data into a CRM system.
- High level of numeracy and accuracy in data inputting.
- Possessing excellent communication skills, face to face, written and verbal.
- Experience of sales support.
- Having a positive personality as well as being confident and outgoing.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner.
- Willing to work early evenings and weekend.
- Comfortable with working in a target-driven environment and fast paced environment.
- Well spoken with excellent communication skills and able to build a rapport with people quickly.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
IT database skills
Evesham North University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Business Studies
Coventry North College 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.