On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Hotel Sales Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Hotel Sales Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A proactive, ambitious, self-starter who has a positive attitude and the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven hospitality environment. Maxine has a track record of executing sales and marketing strategies to maximize the profitability of a hotel, whilst at the same time maintaining high customer satisfaction levels. She is self-confident, extroverted and has the ability to run fast and help a market leader extend its lead. Her key strengths lies in her ability to assess situations, evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and exercise good judgment. She is an expert at defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and making good decisions. Possessing a "client first" attitude means that she will always set an example for all hotel wide staff. At this precise moment she is interested in building upon a successful track record in sales, and would like to work for a company that has a competitive base salary, and a year-end bonus plan based on individual performance.
HOTEL SALES MANAGER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for increasing the profitability of the hotel by ensuring maximum occupancy of hotel rooms and facilities.
- Maximizing the profitability of the hotel by providing outstanding quality of service to guests.
- Ensuring that SOP’s are updated when changes occur.
- Developing sales strategies and action plans.
- Maintaining good relationships with officials and representatives of the local business community.
- Recruiting, hiring and training all sales personnel.
- Assisting in putting together hotel emergency procedures.
- Proactively being involved in trade shows and conferences to network, generate new leads and drive business.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts.
- Preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Creating hotel awareness through marketing campaigns.
- Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Controlling the sales budget.
- Observing the market and identifying trends.
- Maintaining hotel relationships with key accounts.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Creating solutions that meet needs.
- Having clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Managing territory and expenditure in a budget conscious way.
- Determining action plans to meet set goals.
- Able to use Saleforce.com or other CRM tools.
- Extensive knowledge of hotel operations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism.
- Results driven, energetic, and focused.
- Willing to take ownership for shortcomings and setbacks.
- Always learning from mistakes.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Securing new accounts
Online media planning
Research and trafficking tools
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Hotel Sales Manager resume examples
Hotel Sales Manager resume 1
Hotel Sales Manager resume 2
Hotel Sales Manager resume 3
Hotel Manager CV
Hotel Sales Manager cover letter examples
Hotel Sales Manager cover letter 1
Hotel Sales Manager cover letter 2
Hotel Sales Manager cover letter 3
Hotel Manager cover letter examples
Hotel Manager cover letter
Hotel Manager cover letter 1
Hotel Manager cover letter 2
Hotel Manager cover letter 3
Hotel General Manager resume example
Hotel General Manager resume
Online Hotel Management degree courses
Online Hospitality Management degree
Hospitality Management courses
Hospitality Management degree
Hotel receptionist CV