On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Safety Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Safety Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A bright and enthusiastic individual who has extensive experience, commercial awareness and operational understanding of the risks and processes relating to maintaining a safe working environment. Karen is committed to the highest standard of health and safety, and is an expert at ensuring that risk is eliminated or minimised in the workplace. She is a focused and results driven professional, who can quickly establish confidence and rapport through an assertive and caring manner. Right now she is looking to work for a suitable company that gives its employees unparalleled opportunities for personal development, responsibility and training.
SAFETY MANAGER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for managing the company’s health, safety and environment compliance issues, and for delivering and maintaining a safe and secure working environment for all staff.
- Identifying hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace.
- Leading a small cross-functional team to establish standards and ensure that potential hazards are identified, understood and controlled.
- Reviewing and overseeing safety procedures.
- Organising in-house health & safety training for managers and employees.
- Carrying out site safety inspections.
- Making changes to working practices.
- Ensuring the safe installation of new equipment.
- Identifying probable risks.
- Giving advice on safety matter to senior managers.
- Ensuring that all safety activities are appropriately documented.
- Promoting and developing a positive and proactive safety culture.
- Providing training, assistance and mentoring to team members.
- Giving high quality responses to regulatory queries.
- Keeping abreast of Health & Safety legislation.
- Responding quickly to any emergencies.
- Advising on the purchase of safety equipment.
- Writing up accident, injury and property damage reports.
- Presenting information to top management and public groups.
ASSISTANT SAFETY MANAGER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A proven leader who can effectively manage people to get results.
- Risk and safety management.
- Proactive hazard analysis.
- Strong levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Tolerant and respectful of the views of others.
- Proficient and self-assured.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Health & Safety
Central Birmingham University – Business Management Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Safety Manager resume examples
Safety Manager resume 1
Safety Manager resume 2
Safety Manager resume 3
Health and Safety training courses
HACCP training courses