On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Safety Manager resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Safety Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A bright and enthusiastic individual who has extensive experience, commercial awareness and operational understanding of the risks and processes relating to maintaining a safe working environment. Karen is committed to the highest standard of health and safety, and is an expert at ensuring that risk is eliminated or minimised in the workplace. She is a focused and results driven professional, who can quickly establish confidence and rapport through an assertive and caring manner. Right now she is looking to work for a suitable company that gives its employees unparalleled opportunities for personal development, responsibility and training.
SAFETY MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing the company’s health, safety and environment compliance issues, and for delivering and maintaining a safe and secure working environment for all staff.
- Identifying hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace.
- Leading a small cross-functional team to establish standards and ensure that potential hazards are identified, understood and controlled.
- Reviewing and overseeing safety procedures.
- Organising in-house health & safety training for managers and employees.
- Carrying out site safety inspections.
- Making changes to working practices.
- Ensuring the safe installation of new equipment.
- Identifying probable risks.
- Giving advice on safety matter to senior managers.
- Ensuring that all safety activities are appropriately documented.
- Promoting and developing a positive and proactive safety culture.
- Providing training, assistance and mentoring to team members.
- Giving high quality responses to regulatory queries.
- Keeping abreast of Health & Safety legislation.
- Responding quickly to any emergencies.
- Advising on the purchase of safety equipment.
- Writing up accident, injury and property damage reports.
- Presenting information to top management and public groups.
ASSISTANT SAFETY MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A proven leader who can effectively manage people to get results.
- Risk and safety management.
- Proactive hazard analysis.
- Strong levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Tolerant and respectful of the views of others.
- Proficient and self-assured.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Health & Safety
Central Birmingham University – Business Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.