On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Team Leader resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Team Leader resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A hard working Team Leader who performs and delegates all her multiple duties in a respectful and professional manner. Allison is a superb coach, mentor and supervisor who has a long track record of executing her principle responsibilities. Apart from her ability to effectively lead a team, she can also motivate staff to do better, make sound decisions and work with managers and staff at all levels of responsibility. As a superb communicator she is able to think, communicate and present information effectively to people from all social backgrounds.
Right now she is looking to join an exciting and ambitious company that will reward her accordingly for her abilities, commitment and hard work.
TEAM LEADER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Functions as a role model for staff.
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the team, distributing the workload evenly amongst staff and making sure motivation and performance levels are maintained.
- Allocating daily jobs and workloads.
- Training new team members.
- Acting as a resource for other staff members.
- Managing team performance and progress.
- Enforcing all company approved polices and procedures.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve processes.
- Monitoring the performance of junior staff.
- Completing team-related paperwork.
- Implementing new initiatives and making sure all staff understand them.
- Taking action to correct and staff shortcomings.
- Managing and monitoring staff attendance.
- Giving prompt and accurate information on individual staff member performance.
- Attending and participating in team meetings.
- Ensuring a clean, safe and friendly working environment.
- Reporting to senior managers.
SUPERVISOR – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to manage through others.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Superb coaching and mentoring skills.
- Prioritising important tasks and ensuring they get done first.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow and comprehend complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Able to quickly identify problems.
- Proficient with MS Office and various other forms of technology.
- Improving product quality and customer communications.
- Able to speak to both decision-makers and junior staff in a tactful and sensitive manner.
- Establishing good working relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to negotiate and influence.
- Integrity, humility and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Friendly and upbeat attitude.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Team Leader CV & resume examples
Team Leader CV sample
Team Leader resume 1
Team Leader resume 2
Team Leader resume 3