On this page you will find a link to a professionally written credit controller CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Credit Controller CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a credit controller CV:
- Focus on your ability to manager the money loaned or owed to your business.
- Your credit control skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Decision-making ability.
- Checking the credit ratings of a company’s customers
- Setting up the terms and conditions of the loan.
- Making sure customers pay their loan installments on time.
- Starting legal proceedings against defaulters.
- Financial budgeting.
- Report writing.
Loan Officer cover letters
Loan Officer cover letter
Financial CV template examples: