On this page you will find a link to a professionally written credit controller CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Credit Controller CV example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Areas to focus on when writing a credit controller CV:
- Focus on your ability to manager the money loaned or owed to your business.
- Your credit control skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Decision-making ability.
- Checking the credit ratings of a company’s customers
- Setting up the terms and conditions of the loan.
- Making sure customers pay their loan installments on time.
- Starting legal proceedings against defaulters.
- Financial budgeting.
- Report writing.
Loan Officer cover letters
Loan Officer cover letter
Financial CV template examples: