On this page you will find a link to a professionally written data analyst CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
Here is a Link to a Data Analyst CV example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Areas to focus on when writing a Data Analyst CV:
- Experience of building and maintaining Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets.
- Experience of manipulating and building compilers to deliver complex data to clients and users.
- Planning, analysing and inputting survey data into spreadsheets.
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary group.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Access and VBA.
- Your written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to produce the standard monthly reports to cover key areas.
- Show your proven track record of turning data into actionable analysis for results.
- Experience of data cleansing and data integration.
- Data Analysis and Data Migrations.
IT Support Analyst template
IT Support Analyst CV
Network Analyst template
Network Analyst CV template
More IT and technology based CV templates: