On this page you will find a link to a professionally written database administrator CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Database Administrator CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a database administrator CV:
- Ability to ensure the availability and performance of the databases that support the business.
- Successfully monitoring databases to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
- Providing support, troubleshooting and problem solving to colleagues.
- Maintenance of databases.
- Experience of rollouts and upgrades.
- Able to implement database changes according to agreed timescales and costs.
- Experience of basic ASP.NET programming.
- Ability to understanding of complex data, data flows and replication
- Excellent understanding of database replication technologies.
- Your troubleshooting skills.
Database Administrator training
More IT and technology based CV templates: