On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Event Manager resume PDF
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Event Manager resume example for 2024
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 123 456 7890
Event Manager Career Objective
An exceptional events professional who is highly organised, competent and makes things happen. Karen has a leadership style that motivates and engages others in a positive way. She has a positive attitude and a passion for service delivery, both traits which encourage her to continually review customer needs, identify any business development opportunities and create new products to meet these needs. She always takes the lead in organising all aspects of any weddings, corporate events and parties that she may be involved in. She is ready to do whatever it takes to ensure customer expectations are exceeded in every aspect of an event. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that wants to recruit talented people who get results.
Event Manager Work Experience
EVENT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for being the central contact for all staff involved in the planning of an event, and for delivering events on time, to budget and to the highest standard.
- Strategically planning and executing large scale & high-end events across the country.
- Producing detailed proposals for event time lines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets.
- Managing large budget event campaigns.
- Finding suitable and commercially viable venues for events.
- Working with marketing teams to publicise events.
- Sourcing high quality hosts and entertainers.
- Defining sales, revenue targets and performance objectives.
- Managing customer relationships.
- Building strong, loyal customer relationships at a senior level within key customers.
- Managing promotional days, launch activity and material distribution.
- Dealing with Health & Safety issues as well as Risk Assessments.
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
- Negotiating with the event organisers.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
Event Manager Skills
- Planning every aspect of an event.
- Excellent contacts within the hospitality industry.
- Ability to stay focused on quality and results.
- Anticipating and resolving problems.
- Experience of the hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of an online registration systems.
- Organising and implementing press events.
- Corporate hospitality programmes.
- Remaining calm and professional under pressure.
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient and accountable.
- Ability to take a lead and make decisions.
- Previous experience of exceeding customer expectations.
Areas of Expertise
Planning and Organising
Central Birmingham University – Business Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Event manager resume templates
Events Manager CV
Event Steward resume example
Event Steward resume
Event Coordinator resume example
Event Coordinator resume
Events Coordinator CV
Events Coordinator CV sample