Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
Access ALL the CV templates below and 1000’s more
Get the 1 + 2 page versions and matching cover letter
(Click images to view full sets)
Free Maths Teacher CV templates
Click image to download
Free Maths Teacher CV 1
Free Maths Teacher CV 2
Free Maths Teacher CV 3
Free Maths Teacher CV 4
Free Maths Teacher CV 5
Free Maths Teacher CV 6
Free Maths Teacher CV 7
Free Maths Teacher CV 8
On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Maths Teacher CV template:
1 Page version
Get these Maths Teacher CV templates AND over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
2 page version
Cover letter example
Another Maths Teacher CV
Address line 1
Address line 2
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
An outstanding classroom practitioner possessing considerable maths teaching experience along with an ability to motivate and inspire students across the age and ability range. Possessing excellent teaching, learning and behavior management strategies to help pupils fulfill their potential. Able to bring ideas, energy and enthusiasm to teaching and who has a commitment to raising attainment. Currently looking for a suitable teachers position in the Maths department of a rewarding and progressive school.
MATHS TEACHER – School name
April 2009 – Present
Working in a modern secondary school teaching children aged between 11 – 16. Running daily classes that adhere to the requirements of the UK National Curriculum.
- Preparing Math study material for the classroom including interactive learning, textbooks, workbooks and group exercises.
- Organising coursework for multiple courses at a time.
- Involved in organising and be in charge of examinations.
- Engaging pupils in the class in stimulating discussions.
- Carrying out assessments of students work.
- Organising after-school activities for school children.
- Monitoring the performance of pupils in my class and providing encouragement to those who need additional help.
- Assisting in the organisation school events like trips, sports events etc.
- Organising and participating in staff meetings.
- Responsible for lesson planning, delivering, marking of work.
- Preparing classes and delivering engaging, coherent lectures.
- Delivering whole school assemblies when required.
- Planning, setting and assessing homework.
- Enforcing the schools behaviour policy.
- Assisting pupils to develop their social, emotional and behavioural skills.
- Creating a stimulating learning environment for students to study in.
- Possessing excellent subject knowledge and a real enthusiasm for maths.
- Aware of and using new media like the internet to promote interactive learning.
- Up to date and aware of the latest teaching methods and techniques.
- Having strong classroom management skills.
- Able to be firm and disciplined with students to maintain high standards of discipline and behaviour.
- Able to teach across Key Stages 3 and 4 and 5.
- Willing and able to provide teaching cover as and when needed.
- Fully aware of current Health and Safety legislation and procedures.
- Able and willing to Teach additional subjects.
- Experience of teaching SEN and small low ability groups.
- Familiar with the National Curriculum.
- Able to support pupils with challenging behaviour.
- Using innovative and resourceful teaching methods.
- Having the ability o teach young adults individually or in group settings.
- Possessing a strong and confident teaching nature.
- Able to plan, prioritise and organise.
- Having the written and oral communication skills required to build a positive rapport with teachers, pupils and their parents.
- Positive values and attitudes towards pupils.
- Prepared to adapt current teaching practice upon advice and feedback from
- Enhanced police disclosure, identity checks and professional references are all available.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Mathematics advanced algebra statistics
geometry probability trigonometry
pre-calculus management communication
PREVIOUS CAREER HISTORY
SUPPLY TEACHER – Smallbrook School Coventry 2007 – 2009
BSc Mathematics and its Learning – Leeds University – 2003 / 2006
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Driving license: Yes
Related CV links:
Other relevant links:
Maths degree courses