On this page you will find a link to a professionally written database administrator CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a database administrator CV example: database administrator CV sample
Areas to focus on when writing a database administrator CV:
- Ability to ensure the availability and performance of the databases that support the business.
- Successfully monitoring databases to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
- Providing support, troubleshooting and problem solving to colleagues.
- Maintenance of databases. ..
- Experience of rollouts and upgrades.
- Able to implement database changes according to agreed timescales and costs.
- Experience of basic ASP.NET programming.
- Ability to understanding of complex data, data flows and replication
- Excellent understanding of database replication technologies.
- Your troubleshooting skills.
Database administrator letter of enquiry
Database Administrator training
More IT and technology based CV templates:
1st line support CV template
C developer CV template
CAD Technician CV template
Call centre CV template
Data analyst CV template
GIS consultant CV template
Graphic designer CV template
Helpdesk CV template
IT administrator CV template
IT manager CV template
IT support CV template
IT support analyst CV template
IT support engineer CV template
IT support technician CV template
ICT technician CV template
Java developer CV template
Network analyst CV template
Network engineer CV template
Oracle developer CV template
PHP developer CV template
SAP CV template
SAP HR CV template
Software tester CV template
Solutions architect CV template
Systems administrator CV template
Technical architect CV template
Technical support executive CV template
Web designer CV template