T: 0044 123 456 7890
An articulate, ambitious, and very capable marketing expert who has a track record of achieving targets, increasing brand recognition, and maximising profit margins. Maxine possesses the enthusiasm, drive and positive attitude needed to succeed in any competitive role. She is supremely confident in her ability to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact on any company that she joins. This is something she will do by creating increased efficiencies and providing thorough leadership within the company.
Has the experience needed to execute brand strategy through building a recognizable brand, telling a story and creating value beyond the product. Furthermore, she is a superb communicator, who is able to generate out-of-the-box ideas and clearly convey them to a non-technical audience.
In her current role she leads the development and delivery of a wide range of content for the company websites graphics, film, podcast and photography as well as printed promotional and branding materials. As work she is in charge of managing the sales cycle from the initial enquiry through to negotiating the deal via client interaction and product familiarisation. With colleagues she has a reputation for maintaining high standards across everything the team produces and for ensuring there are clear processes and guidelines.
On a personal level she is a true professional who has the commitment and drive to keep developing her own specialist knowledge of those areas relevant to this role. Right now, she is looking for a suitable managerial position with a company that is just as ambitious as she is.
BRAND MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for identifying target audiences and then devising effective campaigns that will not only appeal to them but attract them.
- Managing the delivery of the company’s brand across various digital platforms as well as the production of offline publications and branded assets.
- Work closely with the CEO to determine market potential and brand strategy.
- Using Google Analytics and social media analytical tools to produce user statistics and reports for senior managers.
- Generating a buzz about the brand by using effective marketing strategies.
- Determining the direction and evolution of the brand across all channels.
- Leading, driving, energizing, and motivating colleagues to do better and hit targets.
- Planning and executing monthly strategy calls with clients.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends.
- Thinking up ways to make the brand stand out and be different from others.
- Recruiting, training, developing, appraising and managing staff.
- Ensuring brand adherence to the company’s core message.
- Managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms.
- Carrying out relevant word-processing, filing, and administrative tasks.
- Executed a brand strategy & omnichannel campaigns for the India market.
- Overseeing the work of staff in the creation of branded assets to support the company.
- Analysing the effects of any marketing campaigns.
- Liaising with legal and compliance staff to ensure everything is above board.
- Manage a team of marketing people who have diverse specialities.
- Giving senior managers feedback and analysis on key branding activity.
- Producing engaging content for website, social media and other platforms.
- Increasing market share, revenue & brand equity for company product lines.
- Engaging and educating a customer base about the benefits of a brand.
- Developed strong relationships with B2B stakeholders worldwide.
- Organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
- Producing accurate financial reports, management accounts & data analysis.
- Ensuring that all relevant paperwork is adequately completed on time.
- Managing and developing a team of marketing professionals.
- Implementing policies that build trust between the company and its clients.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Generating stats, data, and testimonials for marketing purposes.
- Can ensure that every penny of a branding budget delivers value for money.
- Excellent leadership, organization skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Turning marketing data into meaningful and actionable insights.
- Can effectively delegate and consistently get results through others.
- Managing on-going relationship with existing partners.
- Working with others and building consensus based decisions.
- Comfortable with being the number one marketing person in a company.
- Partnering with local, national and global partners to push sales.
- Negotiating prices, terms and conditions that are profitable.
- Highly IT literate and competent in the use of MS Office.
- Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise requirements.
- Keeping up-to-date with all market trends and competitor activity.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Able to drive results in a complex, cross-functional organization.
- Spotting trends and opportunities to develop targeted marketing campaigns.
- Able to work closely with other professionals as part of a team.
- Determined and not easily put off by setbacks or lost sales etc.
- Ability to pick up new skills and knowledge quickly.
- Can function in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Sales & Marketing
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Resume template examples