The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A personable, approachable and flexible Civil Engineer who is ready to take on the most complex projects anywhere in the world, no matter how large or small. Maxine can micromanage, control and oversee all civil engineering construction work to a successful conclusion. She will ensure that a project starts on time and ends within the estimated duration. In her current role she works under the guidance of the senior engineering team as part of a multi-disciplinary hydro division, alongside engineers of various disciplines. Through her career she has gained experience of working on excavations, backfills, cold-lay reinstatements and traffic management set-ups. On a personal level she is a bold individual who is not afraid to try out new things and make quick decisions. Right now, she would like to join a company where she will get to work on a variety of interesting projects and where she will have lots of career development opportunities.
CIVIL ENGINEER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for working on diverse projects across a range of sectors, such as highways, railways and roads.
- Designing and building tall buildings and large structures that can withstand all weather conditions.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with authorities to ensure project outcomes meet authority expectations.
- Using computer design engineering software for the simulation and preparation of design documents.
- Supervising the work of junior engineers.
- Preparing permit applications and submittals.
- Carrying out check on works prior to and following any concrete pours.
- Scheduling the construction work that has to be done.
- Resolving any engineering and design issues that may occur on-site.
- Representing the company at external meetings with clients and fellow professionals.
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with clients.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Regularly attending the construction site to ensure that everything is going according to plan.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Spotting and highlighting any value engineering opportunities.
- Managing own workload efficiently and complete tasks within a defined program.
- Proficient in the use of Civil 3D, Navisworks and AutoCAD.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision on a diverse range of design projects.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Willing to work normal office hours as well as evenings and weekends.
- Multitasker who can also work independently.
- Sociable individual who can quickly fit into any existing set up.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Engineering CV templates
Mechanical Engineer CV
Mechanical Engineer CV example
Gas engineer CV
Gas engineer CV template
Test engineer CV
Test engineer CV sample
Project engineer CV
Project engineer CV sample
Process engineer CV
Process engineer CV sample
Electrical engineer CV
Electrical engineer CV sample
Design engineer CV
Design engineer CV sample