On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Computer Teacher resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Computer Teacher resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An energetic and versatile tutor who is able to teach across a wide range of Computer and IT topics. Karen comes to you with a strong background in planning lessons, organising extra-curricular activities and helping to transform the lives of her pupils. She is someone who possess a variety of competencies that set her apart from other candidates, chief amongst these is her ability to not only get students to listen, but to also understand. As a seasoned professional she can turn best practices into high quality, goal-driven results. Aside from her technical competencies, her pleasant manner and excellent communication skills allow her to quickly connect with children from all social backgrounds. At the moment she is looking for a suitable position with a school that has a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence.
COMPUTER TEACHER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for teaching a computer curriculum that is consistent with the schools district goals and objectives.
- Teaching all areas of the school computer curriculum.
- Teaching students the latest computer skills.
- Creating rigorous lessons that are aligned with the subject curriculum.
- Providing ongoing and timely feedback to students on their progress.
- Involving parents and carers in a child’s education.
- Completing daily pupil attendance reports.
- Preparing assignments, course material and lessons for pupils to do.
- Marking and grading a pupil’s class and home work.
- Demonstrating computer hardware and software to students.
- Encouraging classroom discussions between pupil’s.
- Informing parents of a student’s academic progress.
- Installing teaching software on computers.
- Selecting which teaching resources to use in class.
- Enforcing high standards of student behaviour.
- Working closely with other teaching and school staff.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Attending parents’ evenings.
- Attending staff meetings.
- Researching new subject topic areas to teach.
- Investigating cases of misbehaviour.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office software.
- Troubleshooting PC problems.
- Following data security procedures.
- Conducting frequent and appropriate assessments of a student’s abilities.
TRAINEE TEACHER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Creating a culture of achievement within the classroom.
- Motivating and encouraging students to do better and achieve more.
- Knowledge of mainframe computers, networking technology and programming languages.
- A critical thinker and problem solver who when required to takes the initiative.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Teacher CV examples
Teaching CV template
Related teacher resume examples
Art Teacher resume
Dance Teacher resume
English Teacher resume
First year Teacher resume
High School Teacher resume
Kindergarten Teacher resume
Preschool Teacher resume
Science Teacher resume
Special Education Teacher resume
Substitute Teacher resume
Online Teaching degree